fender flairs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if any of you guys was interested in buying my fender flairs I have already bought bigger ones for 44" tires and I was using these with the 38" tires.
one flair has a little scuff after one front tire got hold of it but it is very easy to repair. just ate away the inner ledge of it .

it is a 2 piece rear flair for the door and the body.

I would like about 250 for it and then shipping.

KV.Sævar

295086196.jpg

:cool:

You might want to list where you are and how much it would cost to ship them to N. America.

Look COLD!!!

Good luck!!

B2BW:

Not cool to post that pic and not tell us about your truck. ;}

I doubt I am the only 80 owner here who would love to read a thread about an Icelandic? 80 on huge tires.

What amount of supension and body lift are you running?
What engine, transmission and gears?
What tires are those, and what are you moving to?

Cool truck.

well I am only running 8 cm of lift on the springs and a lot of cut off on the body to try and not move the center of gravity to high that is the best way to keep the handling the most stock and the roll over risk at minimum. I am moving slowly towards a 12 cm lift on the springs and moving the rear axle backwards 12-13 cm to make room for the 44" tires. and I am running 4.10 orginal diffs but will go to 4.88 on the 44, I am og 39.5 Irok tires now on bead lock rims 16" wide and have 38 Mudders on 14" wide rims for driving around town. I have a hydro assist an everything is new in the front. and i have ome dampers all round and for the steering stabiliser to. and I put a AT cooler and temp gauge. and lots of lights and stuff.

a few pics from 2 weeks ago on langjökull glacier and kaldidalur wich is the way to the glacier

n1115505891_265425_4203.jpg

n1115505891_265427_4786.jpg

n1115505891_265428_5070.jpg

n1115505891_265401_7838.jpg

Sweet looking truck. Love to see more pics.

EDIT: You posted the pics at the same I hit post. lol.

Thanks! Those are cool pictures.

I wonder if a rig like that would good for snow wheeling here in Colorado.
But with our intense sun and freeze/thaw cycles, along with nothing being flat, maybe not so much.
They sure do look like fun, though.

The IPF924 search light looks really cool.
Anyone has experience of that?

For those that have nerver visited or currently live in Iceland it is an amazing country. Summer and winter... I would love to ship my 80 there and spend a couple of weeks exploring the interior of the country.

Thanks! Those are cool pictures.

I wonder if a rig like that would good for snow wheeling here in Colorado.
But with our intense sun and freeze/thaw cycles, along with nothing being flat, maybe not so much.
They sure do look like fun, though.

if the snow compresses well it should not be a problem but if it is very powder like snow its harder but no 1 is to only drive with low air in the tires in the pics I only have 2 psi in the tires, and that gives a lot more float and grip. I sometimes go as far as having only 1 psi or only .5 psi

What are the back spacing of the 14" and 16" wide rims? :confused:

B2BW

I know you came here to sell your flares, and wish you good luck doing so.
If I knew more about these trucks I might be interested myself.

More importantly, though, I hope you stick around as a MUD member, and continue to share your build, and possible others with us.

Personally, I have had decade plus of interest in Icelandic style trucks, and wish more of you were on our board.

B2BW

I know you came here to sell your flares, and wish you good luck doing so.
If I knew more about these trucks I might be interested myself.

More importantly, though, I hope you stick around as a MUD member, and continue to share your build, and possible others with us.

Personally, I have had decade plus of interest in Icelandic style trucks, and wish more of you were on our board.

X2 :)

What are the back spacing of the 14" and 16" wide rims? :confused:

i think it is 12 cm or 9 I just cant remember.
and I will be posting any pics I will remember to take I am very bad at remembering that and usually to dirty to handle the camera:D

here are some pics of a man here in iceland who is on 44" you can see a little of the workFerðaklúbburinn 4x4 - Myndasafn

Last edited:
You need a bigger heater.

:eek::eek:

like the hilux in the latest TLC trails; going off!
:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom