Fellow mudder help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
Reaching out for some help. Need a fellow friend that lives close to DC that would have a place for me to park my car for a bit...
Came to CA for a funeral only to find out not too long ago my uncle in NY passed as well. Flying into VA tomorrow and looking for a place to keep my car so I can train or bus to NY to identify my uncle's body.
Trying to save some money where I can since I had to fly to ca on short notice

I think you can leave your car overnight for a few days at the VRE broad run station. Did a quick check on their site and they didn’t say this wasn’t allowed, but maybe get confirmation?

I've got room at my work lot (3130 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA. 22042.) Let me know, and give me your make/model/plate and I'll alert the building that its mine and they won't touch it.

Sorry to hear about another loss in your family. I'm located in Clarendon and I know there's a bus to NYC that leaves every day in Rosslyn if that's the where you're going. If you leave your keys you can potentially park in my driveway or I can give you a temporary parking pass and you can leave your car parked in zone parking on the street. My old roommate left his car parked on the street for almost 2 months with no issues so I know that no one will mess with it.

Yea heading to NYC. Trying to either bus or train instead of fly. spent too much money on last minute flights... still figuring out logistics if I can fly with his body or not...

Appreciate everyone's offers! Looks like I'll be driving up instead since I'd have to buy a ticket back if I did bus to NY.
Thanks everyone for offering to help. :cheers:

Sorry to hear that @afgman786

If things change let me know, got room for you and a parking pass. Close to Roslyn for the bus that departs from there or it’s a 15 minute Uber to union station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom