Feeler: Utah 1980 FJ40 in pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey Guys,
I'm more of a 60 and 80 guy having owned a few so I need some help. This project has just fallen in my lap and I am looking for some expert advice on what you think it's worth as is. I fully recognize you can't see half of it but here goes....

1980 FJ40 imported from Canada back in early 2000's, driven to UT from Vancouver. Was parked 10 years ago and worked on over the years. This project was started but not completed but it just needs to be fully assembled. It's not perfect but I'm not interested in show quality. Literally everything is there in boxes. Frame off sandblast and powder coated, new suspension, rebuilt heads, some body work, zero rust and I crawled under solid doors, swinging rear doors, needs a windshield, new wheels and tires, 4 wheel discs with new lines, half painted, hard top, LHD imported from Canada many years ago, clean title and previously registered in UT. parked for 10 years but starts and runs. I realize it's hard to say for sure but what would you ballpark the value at given what you know and can see here... Thanks.
see here?
pic4.jpeg
pic3.jpeg
pic2.jpeg
pic1.jpeg
pic5.jpeg

So are you asking how it would cost to assemble or how much is it worth to sell? If you’re talking about selling it might be worth more parted out?

The tub looks cut behind the rear tire. Is it an Aqualu tub? - I see no rolled fender edge. That will affect value, somewhat. Looks like a fun project, but I see that being worth around $5K, given all the reassembly, body and paint, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom