For Sale FEELER (SW FL) - 2010 LX570 w/ 65k miles; fully serviced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Folks, my wife and I moved to SW Florida a couple weeks ago, and truthfully don't 'need' our 2010 LX570 - Pearl white over black leather.

It was fully serviced by Lexus prior to the relocation, e.g. 60k service including coolant flush/exchange & AC recharge for peace of mind moving to FL, as well as, rear brakes, brake fluid flush, etc.; cant think of ANYTHING more it could use maintenance-wise. There are NO signs of radiator starting to crack; it looks brand new.

It is pristine underneath (original owner was FL > 2nd owner OH ((from 50k-ish miles)) > 3rd owner myself as of 56k-ish miles). Frankly the paint is in VERY good condition, and can't recall any imperfections/dings/etc. Obviously no rust - I treated it with fluid film.

The LX needs nothing; have full maintenance history. This is a 'feeler' as we've not committed to selling, but again having the spare cash would come in handy having relocated, buying house, boat, etc.

By the way, no upgrades other than full weathertech mats, tires are 3 years old with 10's of thousands of miles of tread left, etc.

If you're interested just call/message/etc., and I'd be happy to fill ya in on any details you need I may have missed. I feel a 'fair' asking price is $35,900, and will post pics ASAP.

Jason
513-479-6879

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
All, a few, albeit quick pics of it (in need of a bath) attached. Any more specifics just holler. Thanks

All, I wanted to provide an update to this thread:

1) We're OK selling (we're also OK keeping) although admittedly would prefer to sell so we can buy a boat along with a smaller SUV.

2) Full disclosure interestingly this LX was involved in an accident to the right front of the truck in 2015; thus, the reasoning for the added photos.

An interested buyer asked if I had a carfax (which I didn't) so he ran the autocheck - I've attached it (he's OK with that) - and it listed 1 accident to to the right front. Admittedly when I bought it I was in a rush b/c I'd just sold an LX450, and bought it from a dealer; I was sold on the service/maintenance records, lower miles, and exceptionally clean, ding-free body inside/out/underneath. Well, truthfully when I found out about the accident I called the dealer this morning, and talked to the owner. Evidently his wife was driving it, and hit an oncoming car at low speed resulting in damaged front bumper cover, camera lens up front, and a little into the fender. He had it repaired by who he said is the best body shop in the Cinci area who deals principally with higher end autos. Frankly they did a phenomenal job with any color-match, and used all OEM pieces.

I just felt that posting this was the right thing to do now that I know, but truthfully it's in perfect mechanical/physical condition, and should be maintenance-free for years given the amount of work I just had performed by Lexus.

Holler if any questions, need specific pics, etc.

Thanks!
Jason
513 479 6879

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC4.jpg

LC5.jpg

pics of underside? any rust?

Here are a few from underneath; there's virtually not even surface rust - hope you can see from the pix just how clean

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

sweet ride!

Still for sale? any more pics?

Yep, available... admittedly I've made little effort to sell as we just bought a home couple weeks ago; thus, unbelievably busy. I will relay more pics asap.

All, admittedly I've not devoted much time to selling this; just been so terribly busy with our new house, travelling for business, etc. In fact, this is the only place I've listed it, and even then I wasn't 100% sure in the beginning - ha!

Candidly - I received an 'instant cash offer' from a nearby dealer (via Autotrader) for $32,678. As indicated above this LX needs NOTHING so frankly I hesitate selling to them for (in my opinion) $3k+ less than market value; they will need to dedicate virtually no time in getting this prep'd. At the same time, I'm reasonable, and understand dealerships are a for-profit business.

We'd like to get this sold / have a committed buyer in the next few days as their 'cash offer' is valid through Monday, and I'm out of town (in Knoxville area) mid to late-week next week; therefore, I'm dropping the price to $33,500 firm (the difference being the time I'd need to devote to selling private party vs. having the local dealership facilitate everything.

Therefore, new price is $33,500 firm.

Thanks, All!

Jason

513-479-6879

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom