For Sale Feeler: Canadians, 15yr or older 70's? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting strictly to see if there is any interest. Mods delete or move as you see fit.

Any Canadians interested in 15yr or older 70-series in LHD and diesel?

For example: 1997 Troopy, 1HZ, 5spd, rust free, ex municipal truck. $15k. Few dents, needs tires, missing emblems, busted light or two.

Cheers

I'm sorry, I don't understand if you actually have one of these jeeps, or are just thinking about importing one and selling it?
Troll much?

Canada stopped getting LCs with the last of the 60 series in, um, '88 I think. That includes the SWB '70s made up until that time.

We did get all the same Lexus models that the US got.

Keep in mind that the CDN$ is about US$0.75 (or less for the foreseeable future), so multiply US$ by 1.32 to get Canadian cost.

I would certainly look if a suitable LWB was available.

I have a 2004 left hand drive HZJ75 Troopy with 168,000kms on it that may be available to you Canadians. Not quite ready to export to you but getting close.

One guy is in line for this truck but he may have done something else since it has taken me a long time to find this for him. Other Troopies have been found but were to high mile or to beat up to be worth it, in my opinion. It can take many months to find the right truck.

Cheers

I have a 2004 left hand drive HZJ75 Troopy with 168,000kms on it that may be available to you Canadians. Not quite ready to export to you but getting close.

One guy is in line for this truck but he may have done something else since it has taken me a long time to find this for him. Other Troopies have been found but were to high mile or to beat up to be worth it, in my opinion. It can take many months to find the right truck.

Cheers

interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom