For Sale ---FEELER---80 series complete JDM OEM winch setup with bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
More like gauging interest here. I have a complete setup of Aisin OEM winch for 80 series, which consists of winch, tray, remote, bumper, bumper cover and even OEM grille guard. Have had it for several years intending to retrofit it into my truck but ended up sold the truck to start my own restaurant business. I had it shipped directly from overseas and it was in working condition when removed from a buddy of mine's truck.

I have been away from this forum way too long and do not know how much this setup go for, or people even interested in it nor have I come across one this complete as of late. With that being said, I will throw a number out there to start with since it's the forum's rule to post a price.

The entire winch setup with OEM grille guard.....$2500 or best offer.

Strongly preferred to sell them together.

Please, anyone feel free to enlighten me if my asking price is way off or sounds about right or too low LOL.

Will try to snap some pics for interested parties. Simply inquire within this thread or send me a PM. It may take me a little longer to reply since I now work 7 days a week with very minimal time off (anyone who runs or has run a restaurant business would understand what I'm talking about here LOL).

Again, please feel free to contact me if you have questions and I'll be more than happy to answer to the best of my knowledge. PM or email solid_axle@yahoo.com

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend!

Duke

These are photos of the winch and mounting tray. More is slowly coming.

Did your plans change?

Did your plans change?

Not at all. My project is progrrssing slowly due to the obvious reason but it’s coming along. I’ll be sure to keep you posted though.

Thanks for inquiring. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom