For Sale (Feeler) 350 SBC, h42, adapter plate, TBI unit. North Bay, CA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.poolpartydeathmachine.com
Reasonable prices, too.
Just ridding myself of some hardware I don't plan on using for my 40 project. Long story short, I've converted to Toyota Puritanism, and plan on swapping in a Toy Diesel in the future, and handing out tracts at airports.

That said, my 40 arrived with a 350 SBC motor I really don't see the percentage in lettin' set.

Here's what I got:
- 1 1980 Chevy V8 350 block casting number with a Q-jet in need of some serious TLC (The carb does). The motor's been under the hood most of the time, under a tarp recently, ran when the truck came home, but hasn't been cranked since. I was planning on rebuilding it so I'll let it go for a reasonable price: $700.

-1 4-speed transmission and T-case, needs a rebuild. I'm calling it an h42 because it's a 4-speed, but it may have been one of those unlucky J30's that got the fourth gear mod places like JTO used to sell. Had some trouble with the syncro, tended to "grab" in neutral. The T-case shifted when she came home. Also included are the adapter plate and conversion hardware, "propeller-style" rear crossmember, and driveshafts, speedo cable, parking brake cable -$400
(200 for a good T-case, 100 for the 4-speed, 100 for the hardware, in case you're wondering on the price.

- 1 1987 SM465. Bought it from an ebay parts shop some years back, I think they were called "Just Chevy Trucks". Came from the east cost, solid shape, no rust on the bearings, surface rust on the casing. 31-spline output shaft, needs to be rebuilt to accommodate any Toyota T-case adapter.- $100.

- 1 Rochester TBI unit out of an 88 Caprice Classic landyacht and billet adapter plate made by TBI Adapter Plates out of ID. ("Chris in Idaho" on 'Mud.) I never had a harness, ECU, or sensors, just never got that far. -$50

If you're willing to negotiate, I'm reasonable.
The big stuff is local pickup only.
That's just how it goes, I see no value in shipping a 100 dollar tranny for 200 bucks, plus, with the motor, I can get my neighbor to load it onto your truck with his backhoe for beer.

I can also offer the motor/tranny/tcase+hardware for 1000. bucks.

I have some other 40-series parts that need a home, too, so if things go well here, I may just begin the adoption process on the other bits.

My bad, located in Santa Rosa, CA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom