For Sale Feeler... 1975 FJ40 Resto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am contemplating putting my '75 FJ40 out here for sale, and wanted to test the market to see what kind of response I got. It is a 1975, I am second owner, 95k original miles, rustic green (re-painted last year with OEM single stage) no rust, interior rhino lined. The tub was replaced with a newer non rusty one and the quarter panels were replaced on that tub with CCOT thicker gauge steel ones. It has ambulance doors with hard top (hard top needs some interior attention like drip channel etc...) It has new fenders from CCOT, skyjacker 2 1/2 lift with anti inversion shackles, OEM white wagon wheels, upgraded tube style tire carrier, SOR winch bumper, trollhole carb etc... Engine runs like a sewing machine, transmission shifts smooth, disc brakes installed, saginaw PS pump done with mini truck box. Would like to get $15,000 but am open to offers. I have pics of the complete restoration process, and can send them. These were with the hard doors off for summer, but I do have more and can e-mail them at a later time. E-mail if interested jay.conkin@gmail.com
Feel free to call me as well (828) 216-2017
IMG_0486.JPG
DSC_0984.jpg
IMGP3749.jpg

Last edited:
License tag not included, it was stolen by a jeep lover...

Couple other things I forgot, brand new TRE's from SOR, seats recovered with SOR OEM vinyl covers, TPI steering stabilizer, SOR dash cover, new window felts, BFG A/T 33 10.50 15's with 600 miles on them, spare is a 31 10.50 15 on the stock wagon wheel, not the oem hubcap wheel shown (although that is the original dunlop snow cruiser in the picture which was the original spare that came on the truck)

Updated pics of interior etc...
IMGP3944.jpg
IMGP3946.jpg
IMGP3950.jpg

Bump...

you interested in a trade? I have Todd Campbells old 40th FJ80 for sale. Why are you selling?

Put it on Ebay, youll get more than 15k for it....

you interested in a trade? I have Todd Campbells old 40th FJ80 for sale. Why are you selling?

Although I respect that rig, I am getting out of the LC thing for a few days. I like this truck, but I always had an idea of what exactly I wanted and this one was a cool restoration project. I really will most likely try to find a '79+ FJ40 or go back to an FJ60 at some point. But thanks for the offer, that is a nice truck as well!!!

Put it on Ebay, youll get more than 15k for it....

I have had some craigslist traffic this week, but if all else fails Ebay may be the route it goes... I hate Ebay but, oh well.... Thanks for the bump!!

Thanks. Good luck with the 40 hunt. I have a couple of friends sniffing around for the right 40 as well. If you change your mind and think "80"?!? "why not?!" Just let me know.

Malcolm

bump for a nice rig!

Bump for $14,200...

Still for sale? I'm in NC and have an 06' 4x4 Crew Cab Tundra loaded with 60k miles if your interested in a trade.....I'm the original owner of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom