Feedback (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Just wanted to get some feedback from our members on any idea or thought about UC you see that we could improve on. I know we need to work on keeping track of memberships better. 150 members is not an easy task. Is there anything else you would like to see or have an issue with?

Show us your big gay...

They are spread all over 3+ states.
b

recruit cuter members....i am sure strippers like wheelin too. :D

QUOTE]

That's a great idea! we can just bring some portable poles for them to dance on when we get to camp :idea:

QUOTE]

That's a great idea! we can just bring some portable poles for them to dance on when we get to camp :idea:

Someone needs to make that part of their next bumper build. Dual swingouts that telescope for a stripper pole!!:hmm:

How about spreading out the meeting locations a little further? I think we see the same folks at all the meetings because they're all in Greenville"ish". There's no reason to not have a meeting in Ashville, Columbia, Charleston, etc. I'm not sayin' everybody go everywhere all the time, but at least it would encourage (read: make it easier for) the guys on the outskirts to come out to a meeting.

And, because I think it's a good idea for officers to attend as many meetings as possible, I wouldn't mind keeping some of our dues set aside to help with their mileage to and from.

How about spreading out the meeting locations a little further? I think we see the same folks at all the meetings because they're all in Greenville"ish". There's no reason to not have a meeting in Ashville, Columbia, Charleston, etc. I'm not sayin' everybody go everywhere all the time, but at least it would encourage (read: make it easier for) the guys on the outskirts to come out to a meeting.

And, because I think it's a good idea for officers to attend as many meetings as possible, I wouldn't mind keeping some of our dues set aside to help with their mileage to and from.

Good ideas.

MM
So far this year

Easley
Downtown Greenville
Mauldin
Asheville

Next up
Anderson
Clemson

I don't see why we couldn't do a Rock Hill/ Gafney

The wives & significant other women will absolutely ADORE this idea............:bang:

Nah CC, the entertainment just has to be co-ed. If they get strippers, we get strippers. ;)

Good ideas.

MM
So far this year

Easley
Downtown Greenville
Mauldin
Asheville

Next up
Anderson
Clemson

I don't see why we couldn't do a Rock Hill/ Gafney

Rock Hill / Gafney would be cool! :cheers:

Not really a big deal I guess, but can you send out an email or something when our memberships expire? I know mine is up around GSMTR. Otherwise I just won't send in a check. I maybe get to one gathering a year, but I want to contribuite to the club. Great group of people.

Not really a big deal I guess, but can you send out an email or something when our memberships expire? I know mine is up around GSMTR. Otherwise I just won't send in a check. I maybe get to one gathering a year, but I want to contribuite to the club. Great group of people.

We have consolidated all memberships to expire at the same time in September. See the website for more info.

Upstate Cruisers

If you joined before the prorate schedule was started, you can probably just wait until September to renew, but you should check with the secretary to be sure.

I have firsthand knowledge on the quality of entertainer that is usually willing to drive from the city to some remote mtn top to enthrall a band of wheelers...

we call them

W-O-O-K-I-E-S

Just kidding.... :)

QUOTE]

Someone needs to make that part of their next bumper build. Dual swingouts that telescope for a stripper pole!!:hmm:

Seriously, I got no big complaints Marshall. I could wish for a MM in Atlanta, but that's not really practical.

We simply have too much fun! Every month there is something on the calendar to do. Just hope gas doesn't go up to $4 as predicted! We're about to have two wheeling rigs on the trails and Bertha just doesn't know how to sip gas, she gulps it, along with other petroleum products.

Oh don't worry I'll let you know. Though those not on the Sept schedule will have a prorated rate so we get everyone back on the sept schedule.

Seriously, I got no big complaints Marshall. I could wish for a MM in Atlanta, but that's not really practical.

We simply have too much fun! Every month there is something on the calendar to do. Just hope gas doesn't go up to $4 as predicted! We're about to have two wheeling rigs on the trails and Bertha just doesn't know how to sip gas, she gulps it, along with other petroleum products.

An Atlanta MM could be an option but I don't think we want to be stepping on another clubs toes. We will have plenty of time to discuss Ga members at GSMTR since most of you will be in the cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom