February ROTM 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I don't do Crisco or Mazola. Healthy Trader Joes popcorn with olive oil. Don your @$$ is mine. I'm taking your FJ as well. Don't worry this run is still on!!!

Well I'll skip yer Grecian games tonight but look for me tomorrow morning along the trail.

I'll try to be at the NF-203 turnoff from 288 in the morning.

Don't get any of that grease on your brakes!

I have to go to Sedona tomorrow. Something about a vortex / aura cleansing / crystal enema /sage smudging / chakra kahn / sacred goat's milk erogenous rub / ear coning / dinner with a judge and a mythology professor....

I'm not real comfortable with that last part...

...via IH8MUD app

Not my cup of tea. I am out for this run tomorrow, but you guys uhm, have fun I guess. Let me know when the next family friendly run is planned.

:rolleyes:

wrestlers.jpg

Uhm.... This is a family friendly run. We were just have some internet fun . Don't get scared off by some harmless ribbing :rolleyes:

Uhm.... This is a family friendly run. We were just have some internet fun . Don't get scared off by some harmless ribbing :rolleyes:

Don surrendered! :lol:

See you at the Shell Station unless I hear you on the Ham or CB. I'm monitor only on the ole ham. Will try to hit the road by 7am.

No worries, just having fun too except for the part of me not going. Too much travel this past week.

Great run yesterday. The Antlers restaurant in Young was great. We all got very different food and I think it was all good.

Here are some photos from the run. Cherry Creek Run

Here's a link to the track: Cherry Creek Track from GAIA

I look forward to seeing better photos from others and Nick's aerial video!

Thanks Don!

I want to thank everyone for attending . We had a great group. Total count was (3) 80's (1) 40 (1)4runner and (5) Cruisers . We had a few additions to the CSC crowd including Nick Calderone from The show, Right This Minute . He pulled out his Quad Copter to add some aerial footage to our trip. Cherry Creek makes for a longer day, but would be worth further exploring. There were many side trails to explore . Thanks to those who contributed some historical information about the area. Here is a link for more information http://www.arizonaruins.com/sierra_ancha/sierra_ancha_main.htmland
Here is a link to some of our pics
http://s668.photobucket.com/user/puulboy/library/Crerry Creek CSC 0223141

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom