February Monthly meeting theme - Show us your camping setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I mentioned at the last 2 monthly meeting about having a theme for the February monthly meeting in addition the regular agenda. A lot of us use our Land Cruiser for camping, whether it be using a RTT or Campteq to sleeping platforms in your Land Cruiser and thought about everyone displaying there setup so "Why not show us your camping set up" at the February meet.

If you have a setup you use for camping or even just some of the camping equipment that you use and have had good luck with it, bring it down to the February meet, set it up so we can all view and get ideas.

Let me now your thoughts on this and plan to join us with your setup for the February Monthly meeting

Great idea, I look forward to seeing all the set ups.

Zona

Great way to get ideas for ways to spend more on the addiction :D

Seriously, good to hear first hand experience with some products.

Are you including things like camping gear like tables, stoves, knifes, led camp lighting, etc in addition to sleeping quarters?

Camp axe, cooking platform, trailer....so many possibilities. This was a great idea Mark, usually it only happens when we camp out.

William needs to show off his Dietz railroad lantern with the red lens, I really love that accessory. "Put on the red light"

Great way to get ideas for ways to spend more on the addiction :D

Seriously, good to hear first hand experience with some products.

Are you including things like camping gear like tables, stoves, knifes, led camp lighting, etc in addition to sleeping quarters?
Anything associated with camping (equipment) even to include your favorite beer or drink - lol

Great idea Mark! Will force me to finish up my green 80's electrical/water/sleeping setup! Giggidy!

Sonic manager approaches group slowly...walks up to the Land Cruiser with stripper lights attached to the side and asks, how long are you guys planning to stay?

Get ready everyone for the February Monthly meeting with the theme of meeting being SHOW US YOUR CAMPING setup. Come early as spots will be hard to get with all the camping setups we expect to see. Bring your trailer, your RTT, etc. but get ready!!!!!! Even if you just use a pillow bring that as well. Display your favorite piece of camping equipment. Looking forward to seeing everyone's setup and sharing your ideas. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I could somehow rig a hammock up within my LC.:idea: :hmm:

Light way trailer in ful regalia is worth the trip alone

That's right everyone just a few weeks away. Get there earlier as a few of us will be taking up a few parking spaces. If you just have a cool piece of camping equipment you want to show off bring that, does not necessarily have to be an elaborate setup. I have learned and over the years that cruisers peeps are very creative in there setups so I am looking to see some of your ideas.

OK Everybody - get your camping setup ready for this Friday nights CSC monthly meeting. Look forward to seeing some of the setups!!!!!!

Grrrr, anyone in the East Valley (Gilbert/Chandler/Mesa) going to Friday night's meet? Was planning on going myself but my wife's work travel gets in much later this Friday than I'd realized. I promised John (LivinInThePast) my OEM 15" spare and he was driving to that meet so I could get it to him.

Anyone able to help get a fellow CSC'er a freebie?

tlin - I am planning on going. PM me if you want me to take this wheel to the meet. I would be happy to shuttle it for you guys. I am in SE Chandler (Lindsay/Ocotillo area) if that works for you. Pete.

tlin - I am planning on going. PM me if you want me to take this wheel to the meet. I would be happy to shuttle it for you guys. I am in SE Chandler (Lindsay/Ocotillo area) if that works for you. Pete.

big thx to Pete, free wheel to John will happen one way or another.......

So with folks bringing their camping setups, is anyone actually going the extra mile and grilling burgers/dogs/whatever?

I'm sure someone'll have a bumper dumper handy should the need arise. :flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom