February Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! This month we'll be going back to Red's Porch up North. We haven't been there since last March (time sure flies). They have pretty good parking and good views of the quarry out the back. Hopefully we can all park next to each other and get a good group picture!

**Side note - There will NOT be a meet next month because many of us will be going to The Lone Star Cruiser Roundup at Katemcy Rocks in Mason that weekend.

Date: 2/16/19
Time: 11:30am
Location: Red's Porch Quarry - 4200 B Braker Lane, Austin, TX 78759

Hopefully we can get another good turnout and talk about Roundup! See y'all!

I shall try. Hopefully no more maintenance gets in the way.

I think I can make this one. I should be able to stop by on my way to Waco. I have my Ls swapped 60 mostly road worthy. I want to talk about Roundup and what to expect.

Last edited:
Sorry going fishing Kieth Lake or Sabine Jetties. I hear the Reds, Specks, Drum, and Flounder calling my name.

We used to go fishing out near the Bolivar peninsula. We caught black drum, reds, croakers, and flounder. Good times.

I am out, have to work... see you all at Roundup

I'm out also, getting the truck ready for Round Up!!

A.J

Hate I wasn't able to make it. Any noteworthy items about Roundup?
No worries. We just talked about who’s going. Seemed like the 5 of us there were probably going. I need to start a thread to organize a convoy out there. Depending when people are going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom