February 21st Meet-N-Greet @ the Farm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Hope everyone is doing well. This month as we have previously discussed is going to be our annual Meet-N-Greet at the Farm.

Location will be in Denton, NC just north of Uwharrie National Forest on Old 109. Please PM me for additional directions.

Format for the event will be as follows: Arrive anytime you want on saturday and stay as long as you would like, for those whole would like to camp overnight we have plenty of room so don't be concerned with that. This will be a family oriented event so don't hesitate to bring the whole family and for those that don't want to camp, we invite you to come down for the day Saturday and bring the family.

We will be cooking a pig, having a campfire saturday night, and having several games to play throughout the weekend (corn-hole, horseshoes, etc.). We also plan to have a little swap meet so bring any cruisers parts you think others might need, theres another post "Swap Meet Requests" that one can post to stating what they might need. This should be a great experience to get everyone around the state together in a central location and introduce not only the officers of your club but also the members so one another has a better idea of who is who.

Stay tuned for additional information, we will need a head count in the next week so we can organize the meal so please post up if you intend to come and how many will be with you. Hope to see everyone there.

Greg

:cheers:

PETS WELCOME

From Raleigh:
Map and Directions Raleigh

From Triad:
Map and Directions Greensboro
Map and Directions High Point
Map and Directions Winston Salem

From Charlotte:
Map and Directions

Last edited:
Awesome...i'll try to be there with my wife. It will be great to finally meet some of the people from this board. Now I just need to try and get the cruiser driveable for the trip. :bang:

I'll be there, Greg!

I'll be there with the wife and 2 boys, 3 and 1 years old. Hopefully someone else will bring some kids, or a dog?:grinpimp:

Count me in plus wife, dog and tentatively a buddy of mine.

-Jon

I might bring one of our close friends and her kids.... she is going through a bad divorce and needs to get out more.

I'm going to try to make it. And I'll have my lab/springer spaniel with me... S4... I might end up following you

If our foster dog doesn't get adopted before then, I'll have him with me - he's a very playful and well-socialized young pointer/pit mix.

I'm bringing the wife and the little one, she'll love the puppies....

Planning on being there.

Heck even if I haven't bought and installed my new tie rods i'll drive there.... at least i'll drive there more carefully :grinpimp:

Planning on it right now, sounds like a good time.

Greg - Have you ever been to DPG right up the road from you?

Andy, I actually have not been, a relative of mine takes his truck there quite often but scheduling for me doesn't work when he is going.

Supposedly a pretty fun place.

Not going to be able to make this one - surgery is on Monday and I'll be out for a bit.

NOTE: I have a few remaining ONSC Tool bags that I will have with me to sell to any interested individuals. I know a few of you have expressed interest. It will be on a first come first serve basis.

I have "5" extras, I know out of them 2 of them (Jason/Terminator, and Yo Han) are spoken for at this time.

John (yotaman) Chad (flounder), Mike (trapper), Andrew (UZJ100) I also have yours.

I'll be there with my family. Our total will be 4 people and a dog. For anyone bringing kids, our daugher is 5 and son 2. We will also plan on camping Saturday night.

I might be able to make it with myself and the :princess:. Gotta check the duty schedule to see if I'm pulling the shift that weekend.

I don't know that I really want or need to know, but I have to ask (esp as a NE Ohio native): What is corn-hole?

It sounds wrong.

If you have to ask, you don't want to know.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom