Events/Trails February 2021 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2021 Club Meeting #2
Date
: Thursday February 11, 2021 @ 6:30PM
Place: @reklund5's house in SE Carson City, 2852 Conte Dr.
Bring: Land Cruisers! Chairs, dinner/snacks, drinks for yourself.

Use the poll to RSVP so we know who to expect
--------------------------------------------------------
Adding Zoom to all meeting for those of you who are more remote than others or who have concerns about COVID-19 exposure. Use a camera if you have access to one so we can see your pretty faces. ;)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73151501528?pwd=dVFNTEtwVmFYdUJmSWFINno0dTI5dz09
Meeting ID: 731 5150 1528
Passcode: battleborn
--------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Dues were due in January, bring cash or checkbook if you haven't already paid.

Agenda

• Introductions & Announcements
    • Officially a TLCA chapter
    • New Online Store
    • New Logo
    • New Website
  • Club Run
    • 2/20 - Day Run to Lagomarsino Petroglyphs
    • Planning for March (1 or 2 night)
      • Dixie Valley (old Army base and WWII tank graveyard)?
    • March day run?
    • June multi-night through Northern Black Rock from Altura on 395-to-Denio Junction (possible side track to WWII bomber crash wreckage in OR)
    • Q3 Overnight ideas
  • Land Use
  • Accounting report
    • Balance
    • Upcoming Expenses (planned/proposed)
      • Website hosting - $288/yr
      • Handouts - $60
  • Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
    • Anyone want to do a build party?
    • Increasing Dues in 2022?
    • Small profit on store sales?
    • Motion to formally move club communications to Facebook
  • Meeting close and open discussions

Last edited:
We will be meeting out in my shop- I will fire up the pellet stove early Thursday morning, in the hopes of heating the place up nicely by the time everyone arrives. Probably should bring a hoodie just in case...

Please plan on entering the building through my office door (I'll put a sign on it). There are two doors on the North side of the shop, the office is the West door near the window. You'll see it. No sense in rolling up the big garage door and letting the heat out if we don't have to. Those of you who have been before know I've got a urinal in the shop, but if you need more than that you'll have to go in the house. (or the backyard...whatever suits you. I've got a shovel...)

I usually have one extra camp chair in my truck. They are "skinny boy" chairs as Tony once called them... but I will have one.

I always have 4 chairs in mine. Call it, I’m always ready to grab the family and go up somewhere and play.

I usually have one extra camp chair in my truck. They are "skinny boy" chairs as Tony once called them... but I will have one.
I always have two retro aluminum web strap chairs in my truck. I'm stress testing them to find out how 1970's aluminum holds up to my ever increasing bulk.

If you bring your laptop, I'll bring the Tundra and those new keys I'd like to get programmed!
I can do that and we can play with it. Talking with Ryan @reklund5 when he worked on my 100, I believe he has the TIS Techstream software as well to be able to do it.

I can do that and we can play with it. Talking with Ryan @reklund5 when he worked on my 100, I believe he has the TIS Techstream software as well to be able to do it.
I do have the software. My version may be new enough that it requires authentication for key programming. We can try for sure tho.
I'll be bringing those Hienys that Victor was nice enough to bring to last meeting. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:x2
There will be room in the cooler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom