Events/Trails February 2020 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2020 Club Meeting #2
Date: Thursday February 13, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda
  1. Club Run
  2. Land Use
  3. Accounting report.
  4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
  5. Tech discussions🔧
New and Continued Business
  1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
  2. Club shirts are for sale. Just a couple left. We will be putting together a new order.
  3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Good to know you’re out there. I’ll post to an appropriate thread with my questions later on.

I should be there.

Sorry, completely spaced on this! Meant to be there but didn't even realize what the date was until this morning (with regards to this)....

Greg I was there and brought the socket you need and the stickers. I'll keep them at my office if you would like to drop by for pick up. If your not ready for it yet let me know and I can bring it to a meeting. Sounds like you had a long list of items with the new vehicle.:worms::eek:

Greg I was there and brought the socket you need and the stickers. I'll keep them at my office if you would like to drop by for pick up. If your not ready for it yet let me know and I can bring it to a meeting. Sounds like you had a long list of items with the new vehicle.:worms::eek:
Thanks Dan, I don't need it quite yet as I am acquiring parts. At this point after doing a bit of inspecting I am going to have to pretty much do a whole front end rebuild for the axles, looks like I will be going bearing deep on this as I do not trust the work that was done by 4WP and the stuff that I have seen at this point does not give me ANY faith in what their techs did.

Literally looking at the following:
- CV Axles
- Inboard axle seal/flange
- Spindle axle seal/flange
- bearings
- Hub flange and gasket
- preload nuts and washer
- Snap rings
- dust caps
- other misc. parts/gaskets/washers

Just about everything on both sides, if you look at Alita's build thread you will see why. Can't fork out the $$$ of OEM axles so debating on going with higher end Cardone HD axles or going with Nitro Axles, the nitro's are about $100 more per side but can't find info on anyone running them. Don't have $400+ per side to fork out for OEM otherwise I would. Have some play in the front wheels too (only at 3-9 though) so thinking I am in need of new TREs as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom