February 15th Club Outing - Ram Off-Road Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

This month we're doing something a bit different than our normal trail run. We will be visiting Ram Off-Road Park. I have been there before and it's quite fun. Lots of challenges and good vantage points to watch others.

They are located out east at 12800 CO-94, Colorado Springs, CO 80929.

Plan to arrive to the park at 9:00am. After you enter, proceed about 1/4 mile to the large parking area. We'll meet up and go from there.

Costs, etc.
Normally, its $20 per vehicle. If you plan on attending, please confirm below so I can try and get a reduced entry fee as they sometimes give a discount for groups.
They also recommend filling out this waiver ahead of time in order to make the entry line go quicker.

Here are a few things to keep in mind.
There is all kinds of terrain and obstacles at the park. It's good for all vehicles from mild to wild and a great way to test your skills.
Bring your recover gear. If you want to re-spool your winch, or simply try everything out in a controlled environment you can do so.
Bring water and food. I expect to be out there past lunch and they don't have any running water so your on your own for food and drink.

****PRE-RUN MEETING**** Feb 12th, at Lost Friend Brewery 6:30pm. 2458 Montebello Square Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

This will be an informal get together, but should be a good time. We will talk about the park, who's planning on attending, and we will also be talking about a possible club subsidy in order to make the entrance fee even cheaper. If you like that idea, come and be heard.

Thanks everyone, and please don't forget to post up here if we'll see you.

David

I'll be at Wednesday social time and plan to attend at RAM on Saturday!

I'm plan to join in the fun. I'm with rising sun up in denver area, but this sounds like a good time! I have a few things I would like to test out on my 40, and this seem like a very good place to do so.

The website says it's closed. Is that due to weather? Think i will be open by Saturday?

I spoke with them yesterday and they said they will be open. Expect some snow in shady spots, but good conditions beyond that. Apparently, its the moto track that stays muddy.

Searched the website but didn’t find if dogs are allowed?
My wife will be there and the pup will be on a leash if out of the truck for a crazy obstacle.
Anyone know if it’s ok?

@40justin I texted RAM Offroad Park last night on their FB page; they replied this morning that yes dogs are Good to Go!

Good turnout today, I think I counted 11 rigs across many platforms. Started a bit cold and windy but warmed a bit. Still pretty cool, but the conditions and the terrain was fun. Good to see lots of people trying new things. Here are some of my pics.

Ramoffroad-09.jpg
Ramoffroad-07.jpg
Ramoffroad-10.jpg
Ramoffroad-11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SAS
What a great time messing around. I won a good bit of rock rash, bent lower control arm, smashed lower control arm mounts, and a slightly dented exhaust... Here are a few pictures that I took:
IMG_20200215_095751.jpg

MVIMG_20200215_090703.jpg

IMG_20200215_095627.jpg

IMG_20200215_100200.jpg

IMG_20200215_100810.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom