For Sale Fayetteville, NC - 2009 200 with ARB kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**** This is not my 200 and I have no affiliation with it ****

While driving today I spotted a black 2009 with ARB bumpers / OME suspension at the Fort Bragg POV/used car lot. I see a lot of nice used cars, UTVs, RVs, and boats on that lot during the summer (peak PCS season) as this is a heavily populated base.

Details and seller POC are in the photos below. Be advised that there is some serious rust underneath. The paint looks great for a 10-year-old truck.

Airborne!

4E2867D7-7B4C-4A22-9DDA-B3DA6A1F9917.jpeg
3387375E-62A7-4A59-9A4C-4E9B344D14DE.jpeg
CB8B4338-C01A-4A39-BF2F-BCF952EAB7FF.jpeg
71B2BE6A-6D04-4496-BC7D-5D76C472C5EF.jpeg
083D8CFE-5B45-45E0-B775-B0CDD2562AFD.jpeg

All that rust, 166k miles and a 35k asking price! o_O

Black is pretty when its shiny though.

The girl probably could have been cured. Rust can’t. It’s’a’dam’shame. Nice looking on the inside.

Is that amount of rust normal for either WA state Or NC. I always thought those were pretty clean areas for rust. Unless it came from somewhere else.

Is that amount of rust normal for either WA state Or NC. I always thought those were pretty clean areas for rust. Unless it came from somewhere else.
NC won’t do that in 10 years, even up in the mountains like Burnsville. That’s Washington.

The girl probably could have been cured. Rust can’t. It’s’a’dam’shame. Nice looking on the inside.

I don’t know man... crazy is crazy.

NC won’t do that in 10 years, even up in the mountains like Burnsville. That’s Washington.

Interesting. I had no idea WA was so rough on cars.

The underside of this thing looks like a boat anchor, but it was cool to see a tastefully upfitted 200 in the flesh. I probably see 2-3 a month around these parts - all in stock form.

Good looking truck!

False, WA cars are almost always rust free. Lived here for 40 years and ive probably owned 50+ cars. They only way that rust could be from WA is if they lived in Ocean Shores and drove it on the beach all the time or something. The only time I come across cars that bad here are if they came from the midwest or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom