Wanted Fayetteville AR, FJ60/FJ62 OEM wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn’t have to cut it! Penetrant for the win. Paypal is good.
A call ticket to the house would be ideal, but I can take them to a drop site if needed.
I will be packing them in separate boxes, wrapping the box in shrink wrap, and taping with good shipping tape.
Do you need the weight of each?
Just touching base with you

Yes sir. was hoping to hear back from the re-chrome shop. I will call them tomorrow. Im working with two, one in NC and one in CA. Hoping the NC shop will take the order to save on shipping. Either way, we should be ready to ship them later this week. I'll let you know the details ASAP.

many thanks.

Hey Bud. My apologies for the delay, I'm having trouble getting the re-chrome shop to email me back. Tomorrow I will call the. If I don't have a confirmation from their side by Monday, I'll have these wheels shipped to my warehouse in Fayetteville AR next week. Thanks for your patience!!!

Hey Bud. I haven't been able to get a hard quote from any of the re-chrome shops. I don't want to leave you hanging any longer so I'll have these shipped to my warehouse in Fayetteville AR. I can arrange to have these picked up. This is the information I need

1) carton dimensions and weight.
2) Pick up address and date, mid to late next week if possible.
3) send me a payment request via paypal. I think you can use my phone number. 479-530-4244.

Thanks for your patience. Call or text me if needed.

Hey Bud. I haven't been able to get a hard quote from any of the re-chrome shops. I don't want to leave you hanging any longer so I'll have these shipped to my warehouse in Fayetteville AR. I can arrange to have these picked up. This is the information I need

3) send me a payment request via paypal. I think you can use my phone number. 479-530-4244.

Working on this today and tomorrow. Pulled my back Friday evening!

5 cartons at 34 lbs each
9” x 17” x 17”
Pick up address
388 Ingleside Drive
Madison, MS 39110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom