Wanted Fayetteville AR, FJ60/FJ62 OEM wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice! What will you take for them. Send pics?
The other one is under the truck with spare, so it’s probably in the best shape. $500 meeting you somewhere in between.

D051D4BC-89F0-4EBE-BA1A-F81DAFAA85F8.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures. Would you be willing to box them up and ship them pre-paid. I will have to ship them to be re-chromed anyway, so this will save a few steps.
When you say prepaid? Is that me or you covering the shipping cost? Just trying to clarify. Thanks

W
Sure. I can do that. Let me gather some good boxes and I’ll let you know when they are ready.
When you get a chance, send me a snap shot of the 5th wheel. The re-chrome shop requires pictures of all 5 before they will accept the work-order or the inbound delivery. Understandably, they are looking closely to make sure the wheels aren't too far gone. From what I can tell from the pic of the first 4, they should have no problem refinishing these, but they have their rules.....

W

When you get a chance, send me a snap shot of the 5th wheel. The re-chrome shop requires pictures of all 5 before they will accept the work-order or the inbound delivery. Understandably, they are looking closely to make sure the wheels aren't too far gone. From what I can tell from the pic of the first 4, they should have no problem refinishing these, but they have their rules.....
No problem. I’ve gathered some boxes and will try to get that pic to you this evening

Thanks. I will send the pictures to the re-chrome shop, and await their green light to ship these, which will likely be next week.
Small issue. The release mechanism for the spare is seized. I’ve sprayed some penetrant on it and will try again tomorrow. If that doesn’t work, I’ll cut it loose Saturday. Ok?

Small issue. The release mechanism for the spare is seized. I’ve sprayed some penetrant on it and will try again tomorrow. If that doesn’t work, I’ll cut it loose Saturday. Ok?
No worries. I had the same issue with mine. Some spray did the trick for me. A heat gun might also help. Hopefully you wont have to cut it!!!

looks good! Did you have to cut the down crank??

I'll send this pic and the first pic of the other 4 to the re-chrome shop tomorrow. They may ask for more pictures, hard to say for sure. I'll follow up with you as soon as they follow up with me. Hoping to have this all arranged with chrome shop and the wheels shipped out this week. A couple questions to make this as simple as possible for all

1) what's your prefered payment method? Paypal and venmo are easy for me, but willing to arrange however you prefer.
2) regarding the shipment on your end, do you prefer a pick up or to drop these off at a fedex ship point?
3) it's probably best to ship each wheel in a separate box, but if you have another plan, let me know.

Thanks!!

looks good! Did you have to cut the down crank??

I'll send this pic and the first pic of the other 4 to the re-chrome shop tomorrow. They may ask for more pictures, hard to say for sure. I'll follow up with you as soon as they follow up with me. Hoping to have this all arranged with chrome shop and the wheels shipped out this week. A couple questions to make this as simple as possible for all

1) what's your prefered payment method? Paypal and venmo are easy for me, but willing to arrange however you prefer.
2) regarding the shipment on your end, do you prefer a pick up or to drop these off at a fedex ship point?
3) it's probably best to ship each wheel in a separate box, but if you have another plan, let me know.

Thanks!!
Didn’t have to cut it! Penetrant for the win. Paypal is good.
A call ticket to the house would be ideal, but I can take them to a drop site if needed.
I will be packing them in separate boxes, wrapping the box in shrink wrap, and taping with good shipping tape.
Do you need the weight of each?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom