Favorite camp luxury (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REKCUT

SILVER Star
Threads
I just love this little stove.

20180118_100316.jpg

No cell coverage; sharp edges; no kooks; evening fire.

After all these years, toss up between the roof top tent with the comfort of a bed all made up and
this Eureka chair I bought at Canadian Tire - so comfortable! Neither of which I've carried before.

P1000461.JPG

beer....

Luxury - well a decent fridge is pretty close to the top of the list so that more than 10 days into a trip (without having hit a town to restock) one can still enjoy cold beer the night before and have a nice breakfast in the morning :)

bbq2.jpg

cheers,
george.

A friend who is: interested in everything I say; ready for anything I want to do; perfectly willing to relax and enjoy the beauty and solitude of remote locations; and always vigilant for intruders.

This is mandatory, not a luxury

Other than that a 12 volt blanket in the winter, propane heated shower & privacy tent.

Last edited:
Dog is mandatory.

My favorite luxury is a fridge.

I bought my first ARB fridge almost 8 years and have ended up installing one in every camping build since.

Most of my pals gave me a bunch of guff when I got my first one...yet they all have them now, weird.

Y’all are correct... dogs are mandatory.

I guess I really don’t carry a true luxury.

... except audiobooks on my iPhone and a cheap Bluetooth-enabled watch cap, in winter... with built-in speakers over the ears.

There are many to chose from... this is one

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphone-Activities-Christmas/dp/B0778SF8SP

Warm bald head and a good book that I can comfortably listen to quietly, so I don’t disturb my friend... priceless!!

G'Day Fella's,

Being there is almost always my No1 camp luxury, followed closely by being there with good friends and mates and a cold beverage or two at the end of the day, with these same people.

D'oh!
Homer

Last edited:
Gosh. I would say it's a toss up between my ARB awning (cuz you can never have enough shade in the desert), and my magnetic paper towel holder.

20180120_170804.jpg

what is it/where’d you get it?

MSR Reactor stove. Thread kinda morphed on me. Was just posting a pic of a piece of gear I love. Seems to have turned into a "Whats your favorite Item"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom