Father's day gift for my dad the cruiser head:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
So I have been eyeing a set of white knuckle sliders for the longest time now. I finally had the money for them but since father's day is tomorrow I decided to surprise my dad. My dad loves his landcruiser and wanted to get an 06+ version to upgrade from his 03. One day I hope I can buy my dad an entire cruiser rather than just replacing some parts to make it look newer.

My dad had the depo headlights that made his hundy look like an 06 but, I decided that since every car and truck out there has projectors, I would outfit his truck with the projector setup. I also installed HID kits for the fog lights and low beams so my dad can enjoy driving at night:D The tail lights are 06+ depo tail lights which have LED's. There was one little piece of the tail light that was white and needed to be red, good thing I had some leftover red tint. One more thing I added was the wheel skins steering wheel cover. My dad's steering wheel was cracked and faded so I got him the black perforated and charcoal leather steering wheel cover to match his interior. So thats all that I did this entire day including taking the truck to get detailed. It was a lot of work but I know that my dad deserves it for all the hardwork that he puts in every single day. I got some help from fellow family members when I purchased the parts, they wanted to pitch in after I told them our hundy needed an update:D

Here are some pics btw! I will post pics of the complete product soon:popcorn:

Happy father's day to all the dads out there!:cheers:

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

That is awesome. I bought my dad a scan gauge and installed it for him so he will be tinkering with it the rest of the day.

Very cool! Do you want to be my son too? I could use those projectors... just don't have the cash to do anything to the cruiser anytime soon. Vacations with the family will do that!

Very cool! Do you want to be my son too? I could use those projectors... just don't have the cash to do anything to the cruiser anytime soon. Vacations with the family will do that!

Lol Do a retrofit! A bunch of us already started! And IMHO, family vacations are more important than a bunch of steel parts for the hundy:)

What an awesome son! I'm sure your dad is proud. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom