Father's Day Car Show 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
I searched and couldn't find a thread so here we go. Who's in?

Old Town Warrenton Father's Day Car Show

The registration is a little convoluted - you make a donation to the cancer fund/car show and they send you an email confirmation and a registration form.

I'm registering in category M JEEP: 1940 - 1960.

As we've learned in the past, we need to cover multiple categories so we're not competing with each other.

Looks like I'll be moving my daughter to Nashville that weekend. You guys bring home the hardware for the honor of CLCC.

I’m registered. This year I’m choosing a category they might actually give an award to, unlike the past two years. Also bringing the Dune Beige 40. Apparently these judges are too stupid to recognize a truly special red forty, so we are going back to the basics and Dune Beige with big tires, seems to be a better attention grabber.

Gonna miss it this year. Good times though

I’m registered. This year I’m choosing a category they might actually give an award to, unlike the past two years. Also bringing the Dune Beige 40. Apparently these judges are too stupid to recognize a truly special red forty, so we are going back to the basics and Dune Beige with big tires, seems to be a better attention grabber.
The show is managed and judged by a group out of MD so it's not really our fault....

Parking opens at 6:00 AM and it's best to get there pretty early if you want to park on Main St. I suggest meeting at the Warrenton Professional Center parking lot on Blackwell. Easy to find, large parking lot, and just down the street from the car show entrance. What time do you eager beavers want to meet?

I’m planning to crash at Stumps. We usually shoot for 6:30 in Warrenton in years past. Sounds like a reasonable goal again this year. Weather looks perfect for the fourth year in a row. Who else is going Other that is three?

The Warrenton Professional Center is at 493 Blackwell Rd. Take a left at the first light once you exit 29 and proceed south for about a block.

Confirming 7:30 V 6:30 as Jeff mentioned.

The Warrenton Professional Center is at 493 Blackwell Rd. Take a left at the first light once you exit 29 and proceed south for about a block.

Confirming 7:30 V 6:30 as Jeff mentioned.

Good Catch Bob. I meant 0630...

I shouldn’t have asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom