Fat4x4 Poker run (May ALCA Trail Ride) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
May 17th. Rausch Creek ORP.

the plan is to meet at 9A.M. I will hold a drivers meeting to get everyone up to speed on what is going on. I will hand out locations for 5-7 stations. everyone will travel to the locations and pick 1 card per person. at the end of the day we will all meet back up and determine who has the best hands.

so far we have a few sponsors for the events.
Meinake....4 Free oil change vouchers.

Autozone....we are not exactly sure what we are getting from then yet...but we are getting stuff from the 3 stores in our county. it is going to be buckets of stuff like cleaners/fluids/things like that.we pick the stuff up on monday and tuesday.

Tom Woods. items to be determined.

Truckstuffandmore. items to be determined.

Solid Axle. Maybe

Rockauto.com. Maybe

Outten county Chrysler. Maybe

i will update this as things come in and we get in contact with more vendors.

If anyone knows of anyone else that might be interested in donating to the cause please feel free to contact me.

We also plan on a raffle and a 50/50.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know. i am open to suggestions.

If anyone wants to lend a hand...let me know.

This Run is open to anyone and everyone. you do not need to be a member of Fat but feel free to join if you like.

About Us:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trail ride

Poker run or not, I'll be there to wheel. It'll be my last opportunity to wheel before the CMCC. Gary S

Definately going to be at this with the 4 Runner. Mike if you need a hand with anything, let me know.

dont think i will be able to make this one :frown: my brother is graduating from college on the 17th so i will be in the boston area.

count me in! looks like we may have a smallish group.

I think I will camp on friday night. anyone else other then JT for me to drink with?

update...so far we have the following prizes

$100 gift card and some hats from Tom Woods.
2 $50 gift cards from 4WD Hardware.
$25 gift card from Rockauto.com
a whole buttload of stuff from Autozone.
and a few more companies have sent out some packages.

All in all i think it is a good amount of stuff for my first time doing this. it's not as much as i would have liked to get to give away but its a start.

I'll be there! Will be camping Friday night.

Nope, won't make it. I'll be doing a mtn bike race that day in Bald Eagle state forest.

Don't bend too much stuff. :steer:

Heading up to the park Friday late afternoon with the 4 Runners Look forward to getting out and finally wheeling. Andy let me know what time you are planning on heading up on Friday, maybe we can caravan up.

as long as i dont manage to destroy anything too major at the comp on saturday(that i cant get fixed in a week;p), me and dom will be there friday night with the buggy:grinpimp:

Heading up to the park Friday late afternoon with the 4 Runners Look forward to getting out and finally wheeling. Andy let me know what time you are planning on heading up on Friday, maybe we can caravan up.

Im not sure yet. Id like too. Molly has to work so im asking different people if they want to come. well see if my passenger can camp

Off topic. My second compler should be coming on Tuesday. Lets hope its in better shape then the last one.

Im not sure yet. Id like too. Molly has to work so im asking different people if they want to come. well see if my passenger can camp

Off topic. My second compler should be coming on Tuesday. Lets hope its in better shape then the last one.

I may have an open seat if my dad doesn't come.

Great news on the coupler, defiantely hope it is better and ready to drop in. We need to get that crawler built and installed, the big event is only 2 months away:bounce:

Who's wheeling

OK let's see who all is gonna show this Saturday. I'll be there for certain and Matt reed is coming along. I probably won't be camping Friday night. This Saturday is a good chance to get out pre-CMCC and I am really looking forward to it. Who all is coming? let's have a good show for the club. I may or may not be interested in participating in the poker run and if not I'd like to get out on the trail as early as possible (surprise right???) and would be amenable to lead a group for blues and dark greens. Who's in? Come on, show how this club likes to wheel!!!!!! Gary S

I will have to see how this semester is going to shake out. I had my last final on the 6th and started my next semester the 8th.:bang: If all goes well I will make this ride. A poker run sounds like a lot of fun. Lots of nice prizes. Thanks Mike.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom