fast question on egr delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What size socket do i need for the egr union on the exhaust ? I have the plug to replace it ,but cant get the union out. I called out of work today to finish it up and really dont wanna go grab sockets and adjustable wrenches out of my tool box lol . So next best thing is go buy one at advanced oreilys ect ;)

Last edited:
Also with the vacuum lines do i need to keep any of them ? There are some on the throttle body and the air cleaner . Do any need to be routed differently for better performance, or just cap em all off . having asked that can I completely remove the hard line bracket on the intake that had the vacuum hoses ? And do I need to just plug the little valve on the intake with the 2 hoses coming from it.
its a 92 fj80 3fe

What size socket do i need for the egr union on the exhaust ? I have the plug to replace it ,but cant get the union out. I called out of work today to finish it up and really dont wanna go grab sockets and adjustable wrenches out of my tool box lol . So next best thing is go buy one at advanced oreilys ect ;)

32mm. I got a wrench that size at Autozone. Sorry, just realized yours is a 3FE. Best bet is a digital caliper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom