Fanily Portait (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here they are:)
Family Portait.jpg

Family Left.jpg

Family Right.jpg

The 60 is 8" taller at the front fender. Stock 62 vs SOA on stock springs and 33" tires.

Now we are of to Utah for some spring camping, have a great weekend..
Family Portait.jpg
Family Left.jpg
Family Right.jpg

Hey Sinichi...
The SOA came out GREAT!
How did that go for you?

Chicago

Looks like one of them has been drinking more milk than the other.

Gotta love the look of the 60 over the 62. Those four headlights just look too civilized. Those 33's look great but I don't think by four cylinder BJ would handle the hills around here in more than second gear with those on!

Whats a fanily?

Ha! Fat fingers and a lack of proof reading:doh:

I did the SOA over the winter. I didn't get to work on it as often as I wanted so most of the work happened over the last few weeks. And WOW, what a difference. It drives great, handles as good as a 60 can, and is perfect for our weekend trips around western colorado. I will take some pictures and give details of what I did and where I ran into trouble in a couple days...

doing the SOA conversion was a great way for me to get to know my rig , do all the maintenance that a 20year old vehicle needs, and, I think, get the most improvement for my money.

Now to talk my dad into letting me do it to his 62..

I recognize your location... I bought my cruiser in basalt eight years ago... I've lifted mine with OME and I think it would sit in between the two in your family...I may go SOA in the future, your 60 looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom