Fan shroud (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or have someone put it in 4LO and stand on the brake and give it some throttle in drive and reverse. If your mounts are bad you know real quick.

Or have someone put it in 4LO and stand on the brake and give it some throttle in drive and reverse. If your mounts are bad you know real quick.
Happen to know the part numbers for the motor mounts I keep seeing some places say there interchageable and others show left and right sides

I have a used shroud off a 91 that I would sell. it has a very small crack that intersects with the upper drivers side mounting hole. Other than that, it's just dirty. PM me if interested and we'll work out a price. I can send you pics if you'd like.

As far as cooling capacity there would be no difference. The orange clutch is used by diesel applications to position the fan the proper distance from the radiator. When a supercharger is installed the stock setup puts the fan to close the the radiator. Landtank modifies the orange hub to provide proper spacing to use the original fan.

The orange hub is not what you want.

As far as cooling capacity there would be no difference. The orange clutch is used by diesel applications to position the fan the proper distance from the radiator. When a supercharger is installed the stock setup puts the fan to close the the radiator. Landtank modifies the orange hub to provide proper spacing to use the original fan.

Not to mention the fact that his is a 92 with a 3F-E and no supercharger in that world.

I have a used shroud off a 91 that I would sell. it has a very small crack that intersects with the upper drivers side mounting hole. Other than that, it's just dirty. PM me if interested and we'll work out a price. I can send you pics if you'd like.
Pm sent

Im lost not aure where this info is coming from but pretty sure it has nothing to do with the 3fe 4.0l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom