Family HJ60 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself and share a photo of the HJ60 my brother and I (mostly my brother) have been rebuilding back in Australia. The truck belonged to my dad who parked it under a tree for years before my we 'inherited' it and have been slowly been rebuilding it and learning the inner workings of the 60 series cruiser. Its definitely not a restoration job; more of a rebuild back to a reliable rig for camping trips and daily driving.
I moved to Portland a few years ago and have decided to take the plunge and get a 60 or a 62 to continue the family tradition of Land Cruiser ownership.

Hope to meet a few of you around town soon. There is a big Cruiser community here!

I'm down in Eugene, with my HJ60 recently back on the road after a long rebuild (like yours, not a restoration, but a get-it-running-solid-again endeavor, so far)... I just brought it up to Portland for one of the area's gatherings.

Is your HJ60 still in Australia, or here in the US? Glad to share diesel rebuild-stories, either way.

And, great to have another 60-series diesel back on the road and trail, even if it's half a world away! Congrats!

I'm down in Eugene, with my HJ60 recently back on the road after a long rebuild (like yours, not a restoration, but a get-it-running-solid-again endeavor, so far)... I just brought it up to Portland for one of the area's gatherings.

Is your HJ60 still in Australia, or here in the US? Glad to share diesel rebuild-stories, either way.

And, great to have another 60-series diesel back on the road and trail, even if it's half a world away! Congrats!
Yeah the 60 is still back home in Australia. I get to work on it and drive it whenever I head home for holidays. I am looking at a couple of 60's and 62's for sale this week so hopefully I get to join one of the gatherings in Portland soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom