Fall/winter meet up meet and greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Works for me

Definitely. I probably would have been out for Allendale.

I still plan to arrive around noon, never could drink in the morning. Ed

New earlier time is good. If I can break free here at all on Saturday, I still have to be back in Lansing (Haslett) before 2:00. So best case for me is just a “cameo” for an hour. It would still be worth the drive just to hang out in the parking lot and ogle the trucks. :cool:

To confirm: 11:00 - 1:30 Thornapple Brewing and then over to Trail Point for those of us who are able?

I’m in for 1 and looking forward to it!

Is Thornapple closing the doors for the later group or is that just for a private room? If we can hang in the main pub that sounds great.

We have the reserved area from 11 to 1:30. After that it’s up to whoever stays-move to the main area or hop somewhere else.
Cool we should be all good then. Thanks

Just filled my 55 up with gas and it is leaking nicely. Sooo, I will head for home with my fire extinguisher on my lap and get my 40 out and start getting it set to go!

Thanks everyone! That was cool.

Now for those of you who haven't looked yet,
check out the discussion for the Cruiser Carrousal June 13, this is from last year. Let’s make a bigger showing this year.

Thanks for the invite. What a GREAT group of LC fans. My son and I had so much fun listening to all the experiences and stories. Can't wait for the next event this summer. Here are some pics from today at Thornapple Brewing. Michael McDonald (MickeyD) and Gavin McDonald (MICRZR).

20200222_142028.jpg

20200222_142053.jpg

20200222_142103.jpg

Last edited:
I really enjoyed meeting and talking with the folks that attended the meetup. Waiting on warm weather and spring roll out. Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom