Fall wheeling trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At the last meeting we discussed some wheeling options for this fall. We have talked about doing a "fall crawl" like we did last year, no formal event, no dinner, no raffle, just show up and go wheeling. Some of the destinations are:

Attend the Fall Gathering up north

Harlan Kentuky

Rausch Creek

Gore

I have contacted a friend who knows Harlan very well and is willing to take us on guided tours. He also mentioned the Hatfield and McCoy trails in WV that are open to 4x4 vehicles.

On another note some of us talked about a spectating event in Hurricane Utah called the Trail Hero.

The Trail Hero | Bringing Out The HERO In All Of Us

Please post up which location you would like to go to and when you might want to go. Labor day weekend, is a possible date as well

Rob

If my FJ45 is operational, I am willing to go anywhere east of the Mississippi River (remember I am driving that 45 both ways...). I prefer a September date to an October date -- but NOT the weekend of 16-18 September. I would also vote for a place I haven't wheeled before -- Vermont or Kentucky -- compared to Cove or Rausch. Reid

I second the vote for a real BBRC Fall Crawl at Gore. It's the only event I'm able to win at the raffle. That and the wheeling is pretty freakin awesome at Gore. At least IMO.
I'll need Cam to hold my hand and wipe away my tears.

Could try a long weekend at Gore or Chaos. They are pretty close to one another.

Honestly though.. Field and Forest aka "Gretchen's" offers some of the toughest wheeling on the East Coast.

There are trails off camp for more tame wheeling, but challenging none the less.

Still no decision made. Chaos is not even on the list. Gore has been discussed but cost to camp and permits are $$$$$.
Rausch is still on the table as well as Harlan. Dates are still up in the air as well. Unless someone else does it there will not be a raffle or dinner.

Some of us are going to go to the Trail Hero event in Utah. I personally am going to fly out. I would still like to do a wheeling trip as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom