Fall Picnic '06 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking about running up to Disney a day early. Is there anybody else who might want to meet there and show me around a little. I actually have that wednesday to Sunday off. So I wanted to make it a long 4wheeling weekend. I haven't been to disney so I'm pumped to see it.

I'm thinking about running up to Disney a day early. Is there anybody else who might want to meet there and show me around a little. I actually have that wednesday to Sunday off. So I wanted to make it a long 4wheeling weekend. I haven't been to disney so I'm pumped to see it.

I'm always up for a run.... Though I'm not the best at showing around Disney, don't know the area that well myself. PM me when it gets closer, planning more than a week in advance is sometimes tough.

When is it?

Edit: Found it on the website

>>The annual GCC fall picnic will be held October 21 at the Grand Lake Cherokee State Park Pavillion on HWY 28 at Disney OK. We'll have wheelin', food, fun, and prizes! You can come at any time, but we'll be cooking burgers at noon, and we'll raffle off the prizes starting at 3:00, including a new Ramsey Patriot 9500 winch! E-mail any club officer for more information. Bring a side dish or dessert and come join the fun!<<

Last edited:
I should have posted this earlier. Picnic at Disney on October 21, 2006.

Some members will be camping Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for posting that Jason. There will be lots of other prizes. Hope to see everyone there.

PM or email me for more info....

Dave

Camping at Cherokee State Park or Hogan's?

Are the Trials bikes having their event the same weekend?

I suppose we will come down Friday, late. And try to find a spot at the State Park.

Is there a sign up list at the GCC web site?

C Ya, Don P.

I am planning on camping friday and saterday as well. Who else is and where.....

Matt and Rita

I think Greg got the same pavilion we had last year. Greg and Theresa are staying at Hogans in their camper. Kurtis is camping with some family (I assume near the pavilion). Not sure about anyone else.

Do we need to sart a list of who is coming?

Dave

membership dues

Dave,

I need to renew my membership. Can I pay ya at the picnic?

Bo

Sure - not a problem. But bring money for the raffle. Someone will get a new winch!!!

Dave

Fudge, plans foiled again. Looks like I will not make to the picnic. Short some help and will be stuck at the cafe again. I'm gonna die of this wheel'n itch if I don't get to shift to 4L some time soon!

You guys have a good 'ol time out there :)

Bo

Here are some shots I took...

We had a great time !!!

DSCF0215.jpg

DSCF0218.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0240.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

wow - bunch of 80's, even two LX's - wish cercumstances hadn't been against me and I"d been able to go. Didn't get the t-case putback together till yesterday afternoon.

A BIG THANK YOU!!! to the few that really put this shindig together. I brought 5 memberships from the Wichita 4x4 Club. Everyone had a great time. Perhaps more next time!

Ya shoulda been there, Don P.

I have some photos that were e-mailed to me but have not idea how to put them on here.

Don't start tellin me none a that computer talk, we dun tried that.

Perhaps I can try e-mailin them to Heath.....

C Ya, Don P.

Here's some from don p

attachment.jpg
P0002110.JPG
P0002111.JPG

P0002112.JPG
P0002113.JPG
P0002122.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom