Fall Crawl'n with TAC at SMORR 2014 Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

found an issue on the registration site.. it wouldn't let me use the box marked shipping address same as billing address. but when i changed my shipping address to actually not abbreviate my street address thus different it let me goto paypal. i think i tried about 10+ times to get it to go thru.. even tried the mail check part of the site.. and i was using chrome.. be happy to show the webguy.. aka Colin..

Your registration went through, which puts us at 22.

I was unable to duplicate the issue, so I'll have to sit down with you and try it out.

Thanks.

well... I stopped by the webmasters place to try and replicate it..For some reason the 4 some times we tried it didn't replicate.. so glitch in paypal or something at the time i tried..
HOpe to see Chef signed up today.. And I"m heckling/hazing Rech into it.. possibly one other from St Louis..

We have 23 registrations as of this morning. That leaves us with 17 needed to reach our goal and secure the park. There are 6 days left to do this. LET'S GET CRACKIN!!!!!! I have sent out e-mail to past participants, 2011, 2012 and 2013 who have not registered and for the most part are not TAC members as they may not be aware of our deadline. Any help from anyone is welcome.

We are now signed up! Can't wait! Chris, you need to also sign up but bring Shannon with you. I will call Denny Rasmussin from South Dakota.

Ok ok. We're in! Currently on vacation on the left coast and just registered for our Fall vacation. Now I just need to make it through the next 3 months of work.

We are so close to the number we need, so we are going to extend this to the Tuesday after Tuttle, the 24th.

Let's sweeten the pot. Anyone preregistered before we close this on the 24th (including all those that have already registered), will be entered into a raffle for a 25% off All-Pro Certificate. We will mail it to you after the 24th. So, sign up!

I just posted it to mo4wd site. There were few guys on the fence so I hope this will push them over. I'm also txting couple of my buddies...

Okay, let's take advantage of the extra time. As of this morning we need 12 more rigs. Remember, if we don't reserve the park your fees will increase!!! That's because we get some fees waived in the package deal.

We may have extended the deadline to register, but in my book that doesn't mean we stop registering until then. Yes, we got no new registrations yesterday. We still need 12 more. Who is going to step up to the plate today?

I believe at least one, maybe three 80's from GSMTR will register soon. I told them how good the wheeling is. No promises. I told them way before there was this big time crunch. They are good people. Nice rigs. Good drivers. It'll be a great addition if they make it.

Okay. So other clubs thinking about attending are confused about price. It was already high compared to most events. And I understand why. We want to rent the entire ranch. If we don't then now it's going be higher? How much? If we share with public it should be cheaper. Right? Inquisitive wheelers need to know or they no go. No offense. Just trying to recruit. Hate me not them.

Our registration fee is $180. The breakdown of that fee is as follows:
$55 - TAC Costs - Event T-shirt, meal ticket, driver's raffle ticket
$125 - Cost to rent out the park at 40 rigs. This gets you a 3 day wheeling pass and all passenger fees and spectator fees are covered. At this price point, the park is rented out entirely to TAC for the event, giving us access to 900+ acres of park with no other groups to wait for on the trails and a quieter, more family friendly campground.

If we don't rent out the park, the event fee is going to be $55. Then a 3 day wheeling pass on top of that is $60. That puts you at $115. For everyone in your group over the age of 12 it's an additional $5 per person, per day. So if you have 1 person over 12 with you that's $140, 2 people is $155. But you also now have other groups in the park. More people on the trail and more in camp.

So it is slightly more expensive to rent out the park, at 40 rigs. The vote was taken at the annual meeting if this cost was worth renting out the park and there was overwhelming support.

But this is where everyone can help us and themselves out. Recruit friends to come! For every rig over 40 we get, the price per rig goes down and and we can issue partial refunds to all registrants.

So point them on over to http://www.tornadoalleycruisers.org/smorr/ to find out more information about the park and the event, or straight to http://www.tornadoalleycruisers.org/store/ to get registered before June 24th.

For every rig over 40 we get, the price per rig goes down and and we can issue partial refunds to all registrants.

How many before it gets back down to $60.00?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom