Fall Crawl Planning (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Fall Crawl is coming up fast. Time to start planning.

I plan on bringing Fireball and spiced cider, some firewood and some of the raffle prizes. Maybe I'll make a vat of chili too for Thursday or Friday night. It went pretty fast last year.

Who's coming and what are you bringing?

I'm going and I believe mark and tiki will be riding along. One of us will tug the raffle truck up with the tow rig and trailer. Our wheeling truck will be the Taco. We'll have the usual stash of firewood, stump game and club dog tiki. Lookin forward to it.

I'll be bringing bourbon and also bourbon.

Last edited:
Micky too?

I plan to have a supply of Mickey's; just need folks to drink 'em. It should be noted, however, that if John Smith makes good on his threat and makes it out, he assumes his default roll as overseer of Mickey deployment.

When is everyone coming up? Thursday night/ Friday morning. I don't know if I'm staying Friday night or not yet. May just drive home.

I have to be in Roanoke on Friday afternoon/evening so I'll be at Gore on Saturday afternoon. I'll make sure the raffle ticket stubs for the drawing are all there.

I will have the stubs in order and ask that we find two or three independent parties who will help to verify that all purchased ticket stubs are placed into the container. After the tickets have been independently accounted for, the stubs will have to be torn off and put into the drawing container (I'm leaving the stubs attached because they are easier to handle as a whole ticket).

I plan to have a supply of Mickey's; just need folks to drink 'em. It should be noted, however, that if John Smith makes good on his threat and makes it out, he assumes his default roll as overseer of Mickey deployment.

I'm going to be there one way or another!

We need to get Patrick to come so he can drink the Mickies.

40 wont quite be ready for the fall crawl, however it does run now. yaaay. I'm running my first marathon that weekend anyhow. Hope to catch up to you guys soon.

Worst case scenario, I'll leave after work Thursday. I tend to get excited and blow off work early usually, so sooner is likely. I need to confirm Mark Cavitch is going, otherwise we need to recruit an extra driver so the raffle truck can get tugged out there.

Worst case scenario, I'll leave after work Thursday. I tend to get excited and blow off work early usually, so sooner is likely. I need to confirm Mark Cavitch is going, otherwise we need to recruit an extra driver so the raffle truck can get tugged out there.

If Mark can't drive it, I can. I have no truck to wheel for this event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom