Events/Trails Fall Crawl 2021 Event Committee and Trail Run Group Leaders Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
We are a Go for Fall Crawl 2021 at the Cove Campground the weekend of 22-24 October!

I am looking for CLCC club member volunteers for our 2021 Fall Crawl Event. Please post up in this thread if you want to contribute.

This first table details the main committee positions.
The second table is for trail run group leader volunteers. These are probably our most critical, and most difficult positions to fill. We will take as many volunteers as we can get. If you want to be an assistant Trail Leader, just say so in your post.

I will update this thread as necessary. I will create a separate thread on the private side for committee and trail leader business.

Positions include

Chair & Lead Planner:@Stumpalama
Vender Outreach & Raffle Coordinator@afgman786
Website & Registration@Stumpalama
Cartographer/Trail Map Editor@Jakes40
Maps Printing LaminatingFaith (@L8Shift
Trail Ride Coordinator@StaleAle
Trail Ride Asst.@TRDdrew
Communications and Camp Lighting Czar@emorth
On-site Coordinator and Spiritual Advisor@Jakes40

Trail Run Group Lead Volunteers
Name/'mud aliasDifficulty LevelTruck Model (In the event a run is model specific)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Cheers,
Stump

Last edited:
I'm not much good as a trail leader, but I will certainly help out. Send me some work.

Like Bart, I don't have any useful skills but I'll be happy to help out wherever I can.

We got a bunch of chuckleheads on here. We will be sure to have something for you to do... we will need folks to staff the registration tent when the time comes.

I will be willing to hep out where I can. Let me know. I will not know when I will get there till that week. But I will be drinking. just not on the trails.

I will be willing to hep out where I can. Let me know. I will not know when I will get there till that week. But I will be drinking. just not on the trails.
You can lead the early trail rides since that's what you're about

I’ll lead a group as usual

Also, I'll be bringing the photo gear again so might as well make it "official" and put in for "Assistant Trail Lead" and/or "Camera car/80, (historian?)" for that run group and the general camp side activities, where applicable. @JohnVee @Stumpalama

Also, I'll be bringing the photo gear again so might as well make it "official" and put in for "Assistant Trail Lead" and/or "Camera car/80, (historian?)" for that run group and the general camp side activities, where applicable. @JohnVee @Stumpalama
You can have a seat in my truck one day, if you are looking to get shots of trucks on blacks and reds.

Actually that will be really helpful if you're willing to do that! I'd love to get great images of people hanging around main camp/fire and when we're doing the raffle and all to post up on the club page and tag all the sponsors.

Usually end up only getting images of the winners and quality isn't the best since I use my phone.

Actually that will be really helpful if you're willing to do that! I'd love to get great images of people hanging around main camp/fire and when we're doing the raffle and all to post up on the club page and tag all the sponsors.

Usually end up only getting images of the winners and quality isn't the best since I use my phone.
If your looking to get good photos of the raffle and what not then it would be better to have it late afternoon or just before dusk so there is enough ambient light for the photos.

If your looking to get good photos of the raffle and what not then it would be better to have it late afternoon or just before dusk so there is enough ambient light for the photos.
True, however, we want to keep the focus on the wheeling and maximizing the time on on the trail. The sun sets early in late October, as we all know. Perhaps some string lights and posts would help with the lighting. Or even tiki torches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom