Builds "Falcor" the 1984 FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks you guys. Funny enough, I came to this value using two separate methods and because of that, it seemed correct.

1st - Purchase price + parts price + time
2nd - I used the BAT sold numbers listed below. Omitting both the region above $45k and below $35k after reading each of the listings.

1665161412854.png

I will share @gt7058a ... there are still some very solid rigs out there for the $24k price. Heck there's even one right now in my area that I think has one of the most badass names ever... Treebeard! It's very solid!!

However, I don't believe too many people will unearth a $24k 60 series with a newly powder coated frame, a new 5 speed, clutch, transfer case, 4.10 gears, new wheel bearings, new OME suspension, new driveshafts, new damn near priceless gas tank from Toyota with all accompanying hardware, new seat cushions, galley plug fixed, oil pan gasket and rear main replaced, new C-channels, freshly coated hardware, new carpet, new tires, new wheels, new brakes, new brake master, clutch master, clutch slave, fresh front axle rebuild, new ARB bumper and winch, new tie rods, new Aisin carb, new belts, hoses, factory cut keys with spares and the key code, driving lights that would attempt to blind a small star, complete tool kit, owners manual, some new in box OEM spare parts too many other items to even begin to list with shy of 140k on the clock, 3 owner, dash not cracked, interior in excellent shape, LandShark Outfitters drawer system, virtually ZERO rust with a spotless engine and oil analyses to prove it and a clean title all from a stand up Land Cruiser loving dude who did the work with the intention of keeping the vehicle for the long term rather than someone who was just looking to flip a rig for profit.

That last piece is up for anyone's interpretation, but still.

Pretty confident that Falcor's future owner will be VERY satisfied with this vehicle at what I believe to be a very fair price, but I guess time will tell.....

Happy Land Cruisering everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks you guys. Funny enough, I came to this value using two separate methods and because of that, it seemed correct.

2nd - I used the BAT sold numbers listed below. Omitting both the region above $45k and below $35k after reading each of the listings.

View attachment 3134266

I will share @gt7058a ... there are still some very solid rigs out there for the $24k price. Heck there's even one right now in my area that I think has one of the most badass names ever... Treebeard! It's very solid!!

However, I don't believe too many people will unearth a $24k 60 series with a newly powder coated frame, a new 5 speed, clutch, transfer case, 4.10 gears, new wheel bearings, new OME suspension, new driveshafts, new damn near priceless gas tank from Toyota with all accompanying hardware, new seat cushions, galley plug fixed, oil pan gasket and rear main replaced, new C-channels, freshly coated hardware, new carpet, new tires, new wheels, new brakes, new brake master, clutch master, clutch slave, fresh front axle rebuild, new ARB bumper and winch, new tie rods, new Aisin carb, new belts, hoses, factory cut keys with spares and the key code, driving lights that would attempt to blind a small star, complete tool kit, owners manual, some new in box OEM spare parts too many other items to even begin to list with shy of 140k on the clock, 3 owner, dash not cracked, interior in excellent shape, LandShark Outfitters drawer system, virtually ZERO rust with a spotless engine and oil analyses to prove it and a clean title all from a stand up Land Cruiser loving dude who did the work with the intention of keeping the vehicle for the long term rather than someone who was just looking to flip a rig for profit.

Pretty confident that Falcor's future owner will be VERY satisfied with this vehicle at what I believe to be a very fair price, but I guess time will tell.....

👏👏👏

View attachment 3134266

Wait….is Treebeard for sale??

Also, arguably the best color of 60 series.

Well, Falcor will be enjoying some sunshine in Florida here pretty soon. His new owner is awesome and will be taking Falcor on some wonderful East Coast adventures.

Very conflicted/sad to let it go but for every door that closes, more open down the road.

So long friend. You’ve been a hell of a fun, loyal and dependable adventure buddy.

13AF4E4D-A17B-4FB4-B8ED-2338C531552B.jpeg

4ADA0B99-12A1-4CD9-AEC2-FF0CAD4A331B.jpeg

A1D48C57-B4D8-4E6B-A13B-483B7F4FE7BC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom