fake IDs!

Anyone know where to get one? How much they cost, etc, etc?? Are they believable?

Any of you ever use one? Have a good story to tell about one?

It's for a friend, of course!! ;) :D

no they aren't believeable. Most bar doormen who are worth their paycheck can spot them in a second. The barcodes are scannable, too. You can purchase a barcode scanner for driver's licenses-- when you give the license to the bartender or the doorman, they run it thru the reader and see that the info coded on the barcode matches the rest of the info on the license.

At my friends bar, there are balcklights under the counter to look for the blacklight visible markings that are on most licenses. (Used to check high denomination bills, too) They also don't have the crystalline opaque hologram thingys either. (those gold colored state seals, etc that you can see at a very specific angle)

IN Illinois, you would get arrested and charged with a felony for trying to use one.

Steve

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

Do you live in a college town? Shouldn't be too hard to get one. Make sure it's a good one.
Back in the day when I was a bouncer...I used to have a nice collection of fake IDs...bad ones confiscated from foolish under-age wanna-be partiers.

Never had one. But I never needed one either I knew plenty of liqour stores I could walk right into. Also there were a few places you could go in and eat dinner and just kinda chill until the drinkers rolled in and no one would even notice. I have seen a couple really good ones with holograms but most arent to good. Best bet find someone who looks a fair amount like you that is 21 and get them to give/sell you theres.

Given Bush's legistlation making it a "high"(federal?) offense to have illegal ID becuase of 9/11, I'd be wary.
Otherwise,
1)Find an older doppleganger (like I did when I was under :D ) 'cause it's a real ID with the holograms and everything.
2)Don't fight it when it gets taken 'cause it royally pisses off bouncers and they might call the 5-0.
3)Don't tell Dieseldog. :doh:

N

nyk438

PolterGeist said:
no they aren't believeable. Most bar doormen who are worth their paycheck can spot them in a second. The barcodes are scannable, too. You can purchase a barcode scanner for driver's licenses-- when you give the license to the bartender or the doorman, they run it thru the reader and see that the info coded on the barcode matches the rest of the info on the license.

At my friends bar, there are balcklights under the counter to look for the blacklight visible markings that are on most licenses. (Used to check high denomination bills, too) They also don't have the crystalline opaque hologram thingys either. (those gold colored state seals, etc that you can see at a very specific angle)

IN Illinois, you would get arrested and charged with a felony for trying to use one.

Steve
Fakes now have all of that. The good ones do at least. You have to find someone who uses black lights, holograms, printing, barcodes. Nowadays it's almost impossible to spot a fake with just the naked eye or a scanner.

Also probably should delete this thread since fakes are illegal, why post on a cruiser board about fake ids? Just use google ain't that hard. Most good ones will run you 100-150

thanks guys for the info...

honestly, i am of age. it's really for a friend so I don't have to worry about anyone coming after me 'cause of this thread. I always had friends help me out when I was underage...

N

nyk438

It's not people coming after you, it's just not something I would post on a car board :flipoff2:

Nah but search google, and if your in a college town it ain't that hard to find someone who does good ones. I don't know how it is where you are but when your underage your ID is vertical and says underage till whatever date on the top, but the license doesn't expire till i'm 23. That'd be the best oen to get if your underage, just have them change the date on the id. Good luck.

You should talk to PolterGeist. He once posted a sweet looking ID for the Reverend Doctor Jaques Rufus Strap, of the Great State of West Dakota. I'd like one of those myself, just to see how many idiots actually believe that there is a W.D. I think that I could pass it off as legit to at least 60% of the people around here.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet

NorCalDoug said:
Do you live in a college town? Shouldn't be too hard to get one. Make sure it's a good one.
Back in the day when I was a bouncer...I used to have a nice collection of fake IDs...bad ones confiscated from foolish under-age wanna-be partiers.

Douglas,

I thought you were a bit on the small side to be a bouncer....... :princess:

NorCalDoug said:
I need to start a thread called, "what did you learn about NorCalDoug today?"

Doug, what haven't you done? ;)

White Shark said:
You should talk to PolterGeist. He once posted a sweet looking ID for the Reverend Doctor Jaques Rufus Strap, of the Great State of West Dakota. I'd like one of those myself, just to see how many idiots actually believe that there is a W.D. I think that I could pass it off as legit to at least 60% of the people around here.

Due to popular Demand:

(This is used for my activities as a scam baiter. It's a felony to fake a real ID, but it's not against the law to make up an ID for a fictional state or country that does not exist.)

see www.419eater.com for info on scambaiting, and how to spot nigerian scams.

Steve

PolterGeist said:
Due to popular Demand:

(This is used for my activities as a scam baiter. It's a felony to fake a real ID, but it's not against the law to make up an ID for a fictional state or country that does not exist.)

Steve

Let me clarify that actually-- it's against the law to counterfeit an id or money if you have the intention of using it, or making it appear to be real. It is constitutionally protected to alter or recreate such documents if you do so in a manner where it is clear it will not pass as original. That is how artists do not get charged with counterfeiting when they make a dollar bill that looks real, but with someone ele's face on it, different colors, sizes, etc.

Steve

PolterGeist said:
Due to popular Demand:

Steve
It's good to see that Jaques Strap is an organ donor, just like Noah. :D

PolterGeist said:
Due to popular Demand:

Steve
Steve, you look a lot like Nick Nolte! :grinpimp:

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

MarkBethel15 said:
Anyone know where to get one? How much they cost, etc, etc?? Are they believable?

Any of you ever use one? Have a good story to tell about one?

It's for a friend, of course!! ;) :D
I would advise anyone in this day and age not to mess with fakes. It is no longer a minor offense that people will grin and look the other way. Homeland Security...

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

A good story to tell? Yeah, my buddy lost his ROTC scholarship (Marine Corps) after his fake got discovered at a strip club.

Bye-bye his gig as a commissioned officer in the USMC, his goal in life.

Sorry to be a buzz kill, but this is not a cool topic.

Top Bottom