fair price for doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, my first post here.
Next weekend i'm flying 1000 miles to buy an 85 fj60 with a 5.3 v8 and h55 in it. :bounce:
It has a little bit of trail rash, and one of the doors has some rust near the hinges. The seller has a couple of dent free, rust free doors for it. I think they're included in the sale, but if not, what's a fair price to offer?

TIA.

1985%20fj60%20123.jpg

1985%20fj60%20169.jpg

i don't know, been years since i bought the exact same ones... but i can tell you that the small, fixed piece of glass in the rear door is difficult to find. i found that safelite doesn't have it at all when thieves used it as an access point a few years ago. i didn't investigate availability through any other sources because the donor door was available with glass intact so in it went

With rust like that in the doors, I'd be worried about other rust the seller didn't tell you about or doesn't (want to) know about. Look that thing over carefully. That said, i wouldn't pay more than $400 for all four doors. That's what I sell them for.

Hi all, my first post here.
Next weekend i'm flying 1000 miles to buy an 85 fj60 with a 5.3 v8 and h55 in it. :bounce:
It has a little bit of trail rash, and one of the doors has some rust near the hinges. The seller has a couple of dent free, rust free doors for it. I think they're included in the sale, but if not, what's a fair price to offer?

TIA.

1985%20fj60%20123.jpg

1985%20fj60%20169.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom