Fair asking price for this 2005 Land cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

110000 miles. Timing belt done at 90000.
ED31EE5C-E794-4A21-978A-1F7B5386F347.jpeg

5473CF89-44F9-46DB-A03D-AAEF541C6F57.jpeg

5A7E509B-B8D6-42D0-9D29-8739DB1BC65B.jpeg

AB93B588-2971-4D0E-8BE4-F1AB9C0C0BDF.jpeg

B040A3B1-09CF-4E2C-951A-DAE9A7E0A946.jpeg

Looks like dust no rust but that’s just from what you posted, 110k miles. Assuming the Recommended 90k mile seRvice was done at 90k that one is worth a higher price. It would be at 20k+ here in Cali right now but that’s based on demand. 17-19k

Looks like dust no rust but that’s just from what you posted, 110k miles. Assuming the Recommended 90k mile seRvice was done at 90k that one is worth a higher price. It would be at 20k+ here in Cali right now but that’s based on demand. 17-19k
Yeah no rust from what I can tell. Gonna get a better look all around with a PPI. We are at 18.5k right now. So Id say we are close.

Isn’t there a big overhaul that has to be done after airbag has deployed...I don’t love goooooooold but I know some people do.

airbag deployment is a huge red flag, It was in a big wreck for the airbag to deploy, it would have been sold within a day without that issue.
I’d offer $12k if I wanted it, which I do not

your money though

it will be impossible to resale for anything near what you pay

airbag deployment is a huge red flag, It was in a big wreck for the airbag to deploy, it would have been sold within a day without that issue.

your money though

Thanks! I was worried about resale value. I will consider this before I purchase.

your money though

I’m not Necessarily advocating buying it but iirc there’s quite a few threads On the forum from Guys on here that swerved into a small ditch or took a Light hit near the front driver side fender and their bag deployed with no structural damage to the vehicle. The feedback was that there is a high cost associated with getting the airbag scenario back to factory spec but if the current owner can document that all that Insurance work was done by toyota (And signed off for), the title remains clear(not salvage), and you’re not looking for a vehicle to simply flip, then all the haggle hype about the airbag deployment is a bit overkill. Maybe it brings it down a couple grand in consideration but any advise otherwise on a rust free vehicle with that kind of miles is unrealistic.

Again this lends to The Unrealistic goal that 95% of the people on this forum Have - to find a pristine rig for Well below actual value...a goal which 95% of sellers give zero s***s about.

your money though

I agree! Airbags deployed is a big deal. Id check out the apron core support for any damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom