failed emissions, need some weber jet advice (lehiguy?) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lehiguy and Toby you guys rule! Passed it with half the allowable limit on basically everything. Definitely did not run nice but oh well. From now on my yearly emissions test is a drive by rather than inspection-style. Gonna coast by it... Heh heh.

So for all those wondering a weber will pass without smog equipment. It just won't run nice while it does it.

Thanks again for the advice!

hey, cool- sometimes the guessing gets lucky, I guess!

t

Right on! Even though mine passes, V8 and all, I got so sick of jumping through hoops every year and fees that go up and up, that I handed the title to my brother who lives in the last free state in the union (Wyoming) and said, "Here's your new Land Cruiser. Send me the plates and registration." Now it costs less by far and I don't have to do any inspections at all. So, to the Utah DMV and your ridiculous fees and inspections::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Make sure to keep notes on everything you did so it's easy to replicate next time.

That's funny. Here in Colorado most of the counties don't have testing, its just Denver metro area. Plan B was to register in an emissions free county...

Yeah I have a little pouch of jets with my settings written down going in the glove box as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom