Failed CA smog "visual" ... shouldn't have taken it to a new smog center (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the relationship between that high O2% reading and the other tests? If I can get the O2% high enough, I may be able to make more water and fight the CA drought.

@fyton2v glad to hear you passed. Is it possible to post pictures of your engine bay? It’s good to have reference pictures of some of the components that are similar. Thanks

@fyton2v glad to hear you passed. Is it possible to post pictures of your engine bay? It’s good to have reference pictures of some of the components that are similar. Thanks
No prob. I'll post them up tonight.

@avicenna110. Here are the pics. If you need something specific, let me know and I'll take another. Mud members have helped me so much over the years that I'm happy to pay it back a bit. These pics go counter-clockwise around the engine bay from the passenger firewall to the driver firewall.

IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg

@avicenna110. Here are the pics. If you need something specific, let me know and I'll take another. Mud members have helped me so much over the years that I'm happy to pay it back a bit. These pics go counter-clockwise around the engine bay from the passenger firewall to the driver firewall.

View attachment 2872561View attachment 2872562View attachment 2872563View attachment 2872564View attachment 2872565View attachment 2872566View attachment 2872567View attachment 2872568
Great, thanks!! Your engine bay looks clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom