Factory upside down Bezel...

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Landpimp, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    from the 64 fj45 LPB factory service bulletin introducing the 45 long bed.
    [​IMG]

see Toyota gets it wrong sometimes;)

also found all these old parts catalogs(and 2 Gregory's service books) $75 for the lot of em.....(60 fj25-28, 64 fj45 LPB(new model specs), 63 fj40LV, 64 fj45lpb,61 Fj40/3/5, 67fj55LG, 75fj40/55.
    [​IMG]

this is the gem however
    [​IMG]

1960 fj25-28 part book, never been opened:cool:

all the stuff came from an old Toyota dealers stash:D

Have a fj45 firetruck owners manual on its way:)

2. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hey please tell me where you keep all your manuals keys and when you wont be home but your cruisers will please!

3. dinkleberry

dinkleberry

[quote author=Velocity link=board=1;threadid=12710;start=msg116834#msg116834 date=1078699928]
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hey please tell me where you keep all your manuals keys and when you wont be home but your cruisers will please!
    [/quote]

You obviously didn't read the post about the lojack in his cruisers.

Or the arsenal. :D

Good luck!

4. folsom50

folsom50

Media:
    Since Connie just moved in, I assume you picked out that carpet. Rainbow.... :flipoff2:

You must really work that sh*t hard to come up with all the things that you do. Nice collection of manuals!

5. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    or the VERY protective dogs, after they would chew on ya for a while Id stuff what was left(alive) in the burn barrel out back and if I can't stuff all of ya in that I got a woodchiper that will take care of the rest;) so come awn over if ya get shot consider yourself lucky........ :flipoff2: or I could draw and quarter you between 4 cruisers.............yeah thats what I would do 8)

[quote author=Dingleberry link=board=1;threadid=12710;start=msg116850#msg116850 date=1078702599]
    You obviously didn't read the post about the lojack in his cruisers.

Or the arsenal. :D

Good luck!
    [/quote]

6. IDave

IDave

Media:
    Albums:
    Hmm. Upside down must be factory for the Pickups. :flipoff2:

7. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    actaully its a pretty cool orental rug, I already had a few myself and I LIKE IT :) We traded her dyer for the rug and a neat table. The old rug that it replaced was KILLER, bout 3-4k(got for free from a house I sold) of afgan(or someplace like that) off white wool.......but her dog marked her teriotory one to many times on it so its toast :(

Those arnt manuals(I got those as well, service and owners) but are the old paper parts books that were used before(and also when) the mircofisch. 1-2 of them are the only ones(or very few) like them anyone has seen, like this one
    [​IMG]

thats a 1961 fj43, a 2 door fj45 wagon! parts book is a US spec book but this fj43 never was sold in the US. Rick D I think has the only other one.

thats fj25 parts book has the cab and chasis fj28 in it.

[quote author=folsom50 link=board=1;threadid=12710;start=msg116871#msg116871 date=1078706577]
    Since Connie just moved in, I assume you picked out that carpet. Rainbow.... :flipoff2:

You must really work that sh*t hard to come up with all the things that you do. Nice collection of manuals!
    [/quote]

8. folsom50

folsom50

Media:
    I actually tried to pick up some rugs like that in '91, in Iraq, but the Gov. said such contra-ban wasn't going to be imported.

9. Degnol

Degnol

Media:
    Albums:
    I thought the upside down bezel was an international distress signal.
    ;)
    Ed

10. [quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=12710;start=msg116874#msg116874 date=1078706651]
    or the VERY protective dogs, after they would chew on ya for a while Id stuff what was left(alive) in the burn barrel out back and if I can't stuff all of ya in that I got a woodchiper that will take care of the rest;) so come awn over if ya get shot consider yourself lucky........ :flipoff2: or I could draw and quarter you between 4 cruisers.............yeah thats what I would do 8)
    [/quote]
    buuttt if he shows me where he leaves all the keys w/lojack fobs then whats the problem? ??? also my great dane isnt scared of much..........196 lbs of dog! :slap: lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.