Factory Steel Wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

42601-60361 x4 $156.06 each
16x8 "0" offset.

stylish caps :42603-60180 x4 $52.84 each (not required, but if you want "THE LOOK" ::) )

&nbsp:Dan :beer:

I can fix ya right up :G

$156.06?

Is that the good or the bad guy price? :dunno:

That be list.

A smart shopper would pay about 120 bucks a rattle +/-

:beer:

You bet.

You'd have to slap leather for 16 inch tires as well.

-H-

What's wrong with 2 sets? I have 2 sets for the Cruiser, 2 sets for the Dodge/Cummins, 2 sets for the Challenger R/T S/E.................. :dunno:

If yer worried about a little couch time, you could always go to the lake with us during that week or so. 8)

PS, we could ring camp with the BEADS to keep out the riff-raff (or would that be to keep it in? :dunno: )

Yeah - the OEM steels are sweet - especially after $1.98 rattlecanned black :D Got me a set for the trail while the goody goody alloys are for street - although if someone would buy me alloys then I'd run steel all around.

I'll drop a twenty for your alloys Junk.  If you're nice that can be the payment for each.   :slap:

US 80's with alloy wheels came with 5 alloy wheels as original equipment, as well as 5 matching tires.

:beer:

Definitely keepin' it in....

Yeah, a set with 33" swampers for the trail, now you're talkin'.

-H-

Looking forward to a three day weekend...  :beer:
That I get to spend studying for exams :mad:

Crusin'
Ya shoulda thought of that sooner and dropped out :G

Hey, wait a minute. If you are supposed to be a studyin', what the heck are you doing HERE! :slap:

Get yer arse in those books or you'll end up like me :ugh:

Crusin'
Ya shoulda thought of that sooner and dropped out :G

Hey, wait a minute. If you are supposed to be a studyin', what the heck are you doing HERE! :slap:

Get yer arse in those books or you'll end up like me :ugh:
Haha, just takin a break, if my grades were good enough I wouldn't be studyin at all this weekend. At least I get to spend one day up in NC 20 min from Tellico wheelin on a friends farm, so all is not lost. :D

I'll drop a twenty for your alloys Junk.  If you're nice that can be the payment for each.   :slap:
Well that's more than I paid for your mo..... oh, never mind. :flipoff2: :D

Funny thing is everyone on the 80's list gripes about how $$$ the OEM rims are from the dealer - then no one wants to buy used. :dunno: - guess they all have too much cash for me. :tear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom