Factory Steel Wheels?

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Visit site
-H-

What's wrong with 2 sets? I have 2 sets for the Cruiser, 2 sets for the Dodge/Cummins, 2 sets for the Challenger R/T S/E.................. :dunno:

If yer worried about a little couch time, you could always go to the lake with us during that week or so. 8)

PS, we could ring camp with the BEADS to keep out the riff-raff (or would that be to keep it in? :dunno: )

Visit site
Yeah - the OEM steels are sweet - especially after $1.98 rattlecanned black :D Got me a set for the trail while the goody goody alloys are for street - although if someone would buy me alloys then I'd run steel all around.

Visit site
Crusin'
Ya shoulda thought of that sooner and dropped out :G

Hey, wait a minute. If you are supposed to be a studyin', what the heck are you doing HERE! :slap:

Get yer arse in those books or you'll end up like me :ugh:
Haha, just takin a break, if my grades were good enough I wouldn't be studyin at all this weekend. At least I get to spend one day up in NC 20 min from Tellico wheelin on a friends farm, so all is not lost. :D

Visit site
I'll drop a twenty for your alloys Junk.  If you're nice that can be the payment for each.   :slap:
Well that's more than I paid for your mo..... oh, never mind. :flipoff2: :D

Funny thing is everyone on the 80's list gripes about how $$$ the OEM rims are from the dealer - then no one wants to buy used. :dunno: - guess they all have too much cash for me. :tear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom