Factory Service Manuals??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know a good type/place to get factory service manuals? I'm getting started on a 1998 5.7 Vortec replacement for my carbed 5.7 and can't do without one.... especially for the schematics!!

Cheers,
Frank

I got mine from CruiserDan on here. For the cruiser anyway. If you need one for the engine you are running you might need to go to that specific manufacturer and get one from them.

CruiserDan?

CruiserDan? What, Do you just PM him and ask for a FSM? How does he liked to be payed??
Thanks

krzyabncanuck said:
I got mine from CruiserDan on here. For the cruiser anyway. If you need one for the engine you are running you might need to go to that specific manufacturer and get one from them.

Funny, I walked in and he just gave me an 800 number to call. Seems he is not selling them anymore. Sorry, I don't have it in front of me right now. Might have been 1-800-622-2033

You talking $400 for the Chevy (Vortec donor) manaul? Find a set on ebay for a lot less.

When I was looking for mine Helm didn't have any (1997 5.7ltr) and didn't know if they were going to print anymore. I called GM and they couldn't help me. I kept calling GM daily asking for everyones boss to ask for help. Left messages on voice mails etc. I guess I was a big enough pain in the ass and eventually I got a call back and they said they had a set there and would send them to me. I got them a couple of days later and they did not charge me!!! even for the shipping.

Greg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom