Factory Service Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is a 1993 Factory Service Repair Manual on Ebay for $109. I have a 1994, would there be anything different from the manuals or could I get that one and be ok?

I have a 1993 Land Cruiser. I ordered the 93' FSM and had to return it as it did not have updated rear axle information.

I called CDAN and he informed me to order the 1994 FSM, for my 1993 LC.

Not sure about your 1994 Cruiser but I would check around first.

x2!
I have a 93... Get the '94 FSM. I got on ebay for $90. "thebestmanuals4u" I believe.

I bought one for my 97 LX for $90 three weeks from Toyota pubs.

There is a 1993 Factory Service Repair Manual on Ebay for $109. I have a 1994, would there be anything different from the manuals or could I get that one and be ok?

Howdy

Don't buy from there, is somewhere here a thread with the phone number from Toyota Customer service and some guys got free the manual and some paid around to 20 $. They asked me 20 $ and I refused to pay, but I will call back and accept the price or maybe I am lucky to get free the manual :hillbilly:. I have a 93 to :steer:.
I will check on my save documents from that number.
:beer:

Check this thread post by Nubie! Thanks again for this info!
:cheers:

I didn't have to pay for the manual. I called (800)331-4331 and just told them I bought a '93 LC and it did not come with the owners manual. They said, not problem, we will send you one at no charge. After about 2 weeks, I had not gotten one. So, I called again and they apologized for not sending it (make sure you make note of the customer reference number they give you just in case you have to call back). Seven days later, it arrived.[/I]

Check this thread post by Nubie! Thanks again for this info!
:cheers:

I didn't have to pay for the manual. I called (800)331-4331 and just told them I bought a '93 LC and it did not come with the owners manual. They said, not problem, we will send you one at no charge. After about 2 weeks, I had not gotten one. So, I called again and they apologized for not sending it (make sure you make note of the customer reference number they give you just in case you have to call back). Seven days later, it arrived.[/I]

Did he get an owners manual or a factory service manual? I doubt if they would send him a FSM for no charge. I talked to Toyota today and they said $104.45. But I know a guy who works there who can probably get it cheaper for me so that's probably the route I'll go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom