Factory roof rack, bolt cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My LX is missing the center cover (highlighted in yellow), covers the roof rack side rail, screws are exposed bc the rectangular cap is missing.
Can anyone decipher which part number it is.

1583281468439.png

That diagram is for the molding and those covers are to cover the bolt holes if you were to remove your roof rack. What year is your LX?

I’m guessing it’s a 98-02. The roof rack is not shown on the parts diagrams. It may have been a dealer option. Post some pics, or compare to an LC rack.

I have an ‘06 LX and the black bolts/hardware underneath the factory roof rails are showing signs of oxidation/rust.

I am wanting to pull them out and paint them. Any suggestions other than just matt black spray paint?

That diagram is for the molding and those covers are to cover the bolt holes if you were to remove your roof rack. What year is your LX?
2002. I’ll post photos once I get the car back from the shop.

My LX is missing the center cover (highlighted in yellow), covers the roof rack side rail, screws are exposed bc the rectangular cap is missing.
Can anyone decipher which part number it is.

Part Number: 75557-60020, Lexus OEM Moulding Roof (Black plastic cover for the three-bolt anchor holes in the drip moulding.)

Part Number: 75557-60020, Lexus OEM Moulding Roof (Black plastic cover for the three-bolt anchor holes in the drip moulding.)

discontinued part according to a few vendors. Ugh

Last edited:
I have an ‘06 LX and the black bolts/hardware underneath the factory roof rails are showing signs of oxidation/rust.

I am wanting to pull them out and paint them. Any suggestions other than just matt black spray paint?

Mine's the same. My OCD is what notices it the most. No one else does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom