factory luggage rack 4 trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I´m planning to take out the factory ¨roof rack¨ off my ´87 -fj60. well , i dont know how much worth....(.i know that you think thats its a waste of design ,specially make holes on the roof :crybaby: scare anybody,,but for those people that want a totally factory look,i´m just asking 4 rims. (no tires) 16 inchs from a 4 runner 1991-1995.

Or it¨s a better idea if i just take it out and use it in the garage for put wets towels to get dry ??? lol

Or posted on Ebay ? :confused: ,i can send pictures via email,the rack have no rust,its pretty nice shape. By the way,last week Toyota dealer change the gas tank :cheers: parts and labor FREE of charge im just buy the sender unit(130.00 not bad) so check the recall for ours fj60,maybe you can have it also...yessssss

I didnt pay for a new sender

I got my tank replaced as well. They told me after they pulled it that i would have to buy new tank straps and sender. So i told them to put the old tank back in, they just replaced everything free of charge. Nice..

I´m planning to take out the factory ¨roof rack¨ off my ´87 -fj60. well , i dont know how much worth....(.i know that you think thats its a waste of design ,specially make holes on the roof :crybaby: scare anybody,,but for those people that want a totally factory look,i´m just asking 4 rims. (no tires) 16 inchs from a 4 runner 1991-1995.

Or it¨s a better idea if i just take it out and use it in the garage for put wets towels to get dry ??? lol

Or posted on Ebay ? :confused: ,i can send pictures via email,the rack have no rust,its pretty nice shape. By the way,last week Toyota dealer change the gas tank :cheers: parts and labor FREE of charge im just buy the sender unit(130.00 not bad) so check the recall for ours fj60,maybe you can have it also...yessssss
the 95 runners had 15 inch rims on them. i used to have a set of 4 that i would have just gave u, but i gave them away when i sold the set of tires they were on:doh:. but they shouldnt be too expensive since they are stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom