Factory Fire Extinguisher .. ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Those 3 holes on the passenger side ( down ) are for this .. ? fire extinguisher . ?

treeholes.jpg

exist . ? where to buy one .. ? and the base ..

wha...? that.. not.. sense..does.. make?
:D :flipoff2: :D

sorry, had to do it...i don't know what that's for, so I'm useless on this one. I'll bet someone (dan, et al) knows what it's for, though.

Mine has no such holes. Maybe it's a mod done by the PO that was taken off? Of course, i guess in a fire situation, i could use the pink panties from the first aid kit to smother out a fire.

:cheers:

notyourmomslx450 said:
wha...? that.. not.. sense..does.. make?
:D :flipoff2: :D

sorry, had to do it...i don't know what that's for, so I'm useless on this one. I'll bet someone (dan, et al) knows what it's for, though.

Mine has no such holes. Maybe it's a mod done by the PO that was taken off? Of course, i guess in a fire situation, i could use the pink panties from the first aid kit to smother out a fire.

:cheers:

Dude, he's from Panama, cut him some slack. Sheesh! :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

As for a factory fire extinguisher, never heard of or seen one, but all that means is that I haven't heard of or seen one, not that it doesn't exist ;p

Ary

They attach something that is "missing".;p

They attach something that is "missing".

lmao

cruiserdan said:
They attach something that is "missing".;p

;) yeap .. what is the clue ..

i don´t know but you can put three tweeters in there!

Your best bet is the mid-east. They were standard equipment on most parts there.

Our Mid-East spec 70 series has the factory fire extinguisher in that location, too.

OTEP said:
Your best bet is the mid-east. They were standard equipment on most parts there.

Our Mid-East spec 70 series has the factory fire extinguisher in that location, too.

Thanks .. I gonna search one braket that function for my in this place ..

Factory fire extinguisher is available:

74710-60111

I have ordered one for a customer. I have one currently on order: backordered from Japan.

Price is not for the weak kneed.

Last edited:
Google the part number...$250+ on on some Toyota parts sites :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom