Factory 16" Toyota Rims (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of 16" steel rims. toyota had them for
japan and oz but dont know where else. Also those
seem to be split rim too. Can we get them somewhere closer and maybe without them being split as well? Just a
shot in the dark
thx
JimK

I think(did some reasearch a while back) the local dealer can get em for ya, but as I recall they were like $300 each! Heard a rummor that there is a Hino truck rim that will work.......but thats all I know. A while back Rick D was working on getting some 16" cruiser wheels, seems like under $100 each..........Rick??

...262 I think are the last 3 of ten digits. Color is silver with black inside (find my photo of BJ74).

16 x 6" factory. A hint, they are the same $ CDN as discount in US (in CDN, $80 CDN, US discount is $80 US!)

I try to find the number

all the ones that came out here were the 16x5.5 standard split steel and the nice looking 16x5.5 chromed steel with the split on the inside. Are you just looking for the standard steel? or the nice chromerisms?

90% sure,
42601-60262-03, silver 1 piece "D" hole (six hole).

I have two sets, one on 40 (for time being) and one on my BJ74.

I would prefer just the std steel wheels. but would take
what ever i can get. I just want a set and dont know
how to go about getting them.. I assume with a toyota
part number i can just go to the dealer? Or do i need to
ship them from Japan or Oz?
Pleas advise thx
JimK

Are these the ones you have Rick?
Got a set on my BJ70, put a set on my Dad's 61, super nice, super heavy duty
I don't have the part number handy.. I have been trying to get more, backordered forever. They are actually only 3.25" bckspaced and will need a 1/4" spacer to make em just right. I am running 235 85 16s on em.

Sheldon

Here they are on my 70.. powdercoated white for that stock look. 8)

G&#039:Day folks, hope you don't mind a newbie from OZ, the 100 series rims here are 16" x 8" and are solid (not split) 5 stud pattern. I don't know how much they are new but I can get them secondhand (basically as new) for about A$50 each from a tyre place who fits alloys etc. They may be available cheaper elsewhere as I conned 10 of them out of my dealer when I bought my HDJ-100R turbo diesel. I have attached a photo(hope it works) 265/76/16 kelly's - a bit dirty. Hope this helps if you can't find them elsewhere.

I'll try that photo again, I attached it but it did'n't post? any answers

Sorry, looks like u guys want 6 holers! I thought I was in the 80/100 section!

Sheldon is correct, you will need a .25" spacer to bring it to the stock 3.5", as the rims are 3.75" BS'd.

gb

I suspect that shipping from Oz would cost me my first
born? So if anyone in the US or Canada has a set or
knows where to get them I would greatly appreciate it
I will check with Toyota and see what the situation is
with them and how much and how long it will take. I think
i will also give toyota of Vancouver B.C. a call and ask
them as well.......
thx
JimK

I got mine from ENS- they do not need any spacers (I have them right now on 1981 FJ40 and 1987 BJ74) direct fit with correct calipers (nothing fancy).

Call Mark @ ENS to confirm the number, they get them all the time.

rick

Yes, spacers are not needed to use this rims. Sheldon does not have spacers on his, and they clear the calipers fine. He has 1/2" less width, center wheel to center wheel then stock 3.5" BS rims would. It looks fine on the BJ70. It did not look fine on an HJ61 with the fender flares...much to inboard. Bolt on spacers fixed that.

My unclear point was for those who are anal about running stock 3.5" BS wheels...

If I am recalling correctly, we phoned Ens, got the part number, and ordered them from our local dealer.

gb

..not to start a run on them, but they are WAAAAAAAYYYY cheaper in Canada than the identical part in the US system.

vice versa on HJ60 H55's,

$4,100 CDN

and about $1,700 US discount (price drop in last 3 months !!!!)

who/what is ENS? and do they have a web site/address and
phone number?...... Are they located in Canada? Sorry for
the 30 questions just never heard of them....ignorance
is bliss..
Also dont think the BS issue is relevent in my case as
i am going to run these on my 70 fj-55 with good old
drum brakes.
thx
JimK

Amazing I had a set of chrome splities 16x5.5 of a 40 series LX I was trying to sell them for ages and nobody was interested here in Oz ended up pratically giving them away.

P.s From my experiance with split rims they are not worth the hassle trying to get them balanced properly. I ended up buying 16x7 solid white rims................Dazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom