Facelift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Facelift ( I have pics now)

Still wrapping up the SOA setup but i figured i should post some pics. I just turned 17 and am sick of the rice burners in my school parking lot. Ive definetly got the bug that seems to run in the family.heres some pics, Happy wheelin-Dylan

Last edited:
where are those pics?

copy em to "paint" and cut some of em down....

Get Photobucket to host them and then you can post them here as thumbnails or whole pics. It'll resize them..........

http://photobucket.com/

Here's mine:

It's too cool..................it's free and VERY easy

I've been to Jackson.....nice place

Last edited:
CaliCruiser said:

Linky no worky 'cause that's your personal log-in page.........

Do this............Open your album, put a check by the photo you want to attach, click on 'Generate HTML and IMG code'. On the next page Copy the "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards" and come back here and Paste them in this thread.

1-2-3 easy as pie!

post pics alreadt......Gosh!!

I knwo the feeling about ricers, I had a 5.0 Mustang in HS and they always thought they could take me. It was rteally funny. Now in the cruiser you can just run over them!

Mad props to you for doing SO @ 17. Just you or dad, school who helped?

Img_0695.jpg

Img_0694.jpg

Img_0693.jpg

Finally, here we go. My buddys got a 5.0 and it is pretty cool, and you are right i can run them over easily. my buddy with a lowered civic can back up partly under it in the middle

Congrats dude. How did you do it for free?

I'm confused.

No brake lines or steering or shocks?

:beer:

awesome man!! Who helped you do it? You sticking with those tires or going larger and what size are they? Keep us posted, looks like a very nice ride.

I robbed a local 4 wheel shop. No. . . i never said i did it for free, I basically spent this and part of last years savings. i went with Marlin crossover steering, 4.88's, master installs, SS brakelines, new driveshaft w/ CV, 35" muds, custom 15x9 simulated BL's, 4+ shackle reversal, new bushings everywhere, and the obvious stuff that goes along with SOA like perches, new pins, made some shackles, made some ubolt plates.

Are those tires in the picture the 35's? Cause they look tiny. Looks great though.

-Brian-

Cruisers aren't rice burners?

Good lookin' rig!

yeah its pretty tall, trust me i would have liked to go with 37's or taller but there was other places that needed money that i thought were more important. I am glad how it turned out but this is only phase one and i dont think i will ever be "done" with it. Thanks for all the compliments on it, i havent got that much support from family since they dont think it is safe and my friends like civics and integras. _Dylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom