Facebook group moderator! I need someone else to do it!

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by fjman, Sep 26, 2017.

1. fjman

fjman

Albums:
    So lately there have been lots of requests to join the clcc Facebook group. It's been many years since I was president of the club and just as many since I've been a dues paying member! (I'm really aiming to go to the fall crawl with you'll!)

For years I don't think I received a request to join the Facebook group and basically didn't even realize I was still the/a moderator. Lately I've had a decent number of requests and just accepted them (yikes - sorry!). But perhaps someone else should take over this duty.

I'm not sure if it's just for members or really anyone with a toyota 4wd (I'd imagine yes?)

Who wants to be responsible for it since I'm probably not the guy!

Btw: I just added two questions for prospective members to answer: the year and make do you own and what state do you live in?

-andrew

2. Stumpalama

Stumpalama Forum Junkie SILVER Star

I am a moderator of the FB page as well... It just happened one day... I think I may have asked permission and you granted it.

3. fjman

fjman

Albums:
    okay cool. If you want to remove me somehow thats fine or i will just leave the approvals up to you since you're more active with the club.

4. Stumpalama

Stumpalama Forum Junkie SILVER Star

No sweat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.