1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook group moderator! I need someone else to do it!

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by fjman, Sep 26, 2017.

1. fjman

fjman

Albums:
    So lately there have been lots of requests to join the clcc Facebook group. It's been many years since I was president of the club and just as many since I've been a dues paying member! (I'm really aiming to go to the fall crawl with you'll!)

For years I don't think I received a request to join the Facebook group and basically didn't even realize I was still the/a moderator. Lately I've had a decent number of requests and just accepted them (yikes - sorry!). But perhaps someone else should take over this duty.

I'm not sure if it's just for members or really anyone with a toyota 4wd (I'd imagine yes?)

Who wants to be responsible for it since I'm probably not the guy!

Btw: I just added two questions for prospective members to answer: the year and make do you own and what state do you live in?

-andrew

2. Stumpalama

Stumpalama Forum Junkie SILVER Star

I am a moderator of the FB page as well... It just happened one day... I think I may have asked permission and you granted it.

3. fjman

fjman

Albums:
    okay cool. If you want to remove me somehow thats fine or i will just leave the approvals up to you since you're more active with the club.

4. Stumpalama

Stumpalama Forum Junkie SILVER Star

No sweat.